State of 19s

Snowshoes

Legend
well howdees!

So.....how is the 19 community doing? Have ya'll learned to play nice?

Thinking I might dust off a mage or two.....is it even worth it?

Snowshoe

We get pops happening on friday nights due to the fact that so many people are back at school. As for the community aspect of the forums I would say on the side of dead due to the fact that people couldnt play nice and ended up banned.

19s stay
salt_shaker.jpg
y

Hey dudes!

I've just started up a new 19 Holy Paladin, dinged today. Used to play 19s through WotLK and a bit of cata.
Theres a nice kiwi fella funding and boosting 19 twinks on Tich hordeside atm, he posted in the 10 - 19 forums if you wanna check it out.

There is a little guild starting, hoping to bring some positive life into the bracket

its fully inactive kinda atm sadly...

i reccomend making a level 70. the pug bgs were/are currently much more enjoyable than 19s was during its last days of life. some 20-24 premade syncd games are fun too. prolly better to just contribute to the brackets that stay alive, n come back for US 19s next summer

Snowshoe! you would happen to be snowshoe from Pwn Zone would you? Think you had a horde priest on skywall named civin or something like that? I was in the pwn zone my name was Virus (Hunter) or Newdoc (priest)

If so send me a message on this site.

Snowshoe! you would happen to be snowshoe from Pwn Zone would you? Think you had a horde priest on skywall named civin or something like that? I was in the pwn zone my name was Virus (Hunter) or Newdoc (priest)

If so send me a message on this site.

Civin ......CIVIN!!!!!! LOL Of all my characters, thats the one you remember :)

Gods its been forever! How you doing? Good to see a Vanilla guildie surface.....Have not seen anyone from Pwn Zone in years. You still play?

oh....and sent you a PM

Snowshoe

Civin ......CIVIN!!!!!! LOL Of all my characters, thats the one you remember :)

Gods its been forever! How you doing? Good to see a Vanilla guildie surface.....Have not seen anyone from Pwn Zone in years. You still play?

oh....and sent you a PM

Snowshoe

Sent you a PM, I don't think you get notifications from PM's though so ill message you here too! Sent you my battle tag

Users who are viewing this thread