EU+US stat weights

Frexibo

Grandfathered
Could any1 help me out with some stat weigths of the most OP specs?(feral,BMmonk,disc) or any other

So I've been gearing a Disc in the past few days (you need to know im kinda new to twinking), and i decided to do it with stat weights.
  • int=sta=1 was the start for me, im not sure if its good, but it looked fine after checking gears here on f2p and vet forums
  • crit=0,4 haste=0,2 I rly didnt know how to rate these, i was like: crit is always good on low lvl, and haste cant be that OP, cuz we are not able to get so much
  • armor=0,01 In my opinion armor cant worth more, otherwise mail wearers would own
  • spirit=0,0001 because i think even 1armor>10spirit , spirit is just more than nothing, but its almost 0
and i got some pretty decent gear with these weights (i know i need enchants and looms, but i only made this char 2 days ago): http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Joleera/simple
but it seems like i was wrong, and haste is way more important as a disc, cuz some ppl rather go with
  • Hovel Digger Bands (4armor, 4int, 4sta, 4haste) than Cuffs of Black Elements (4armor, 6int, 6sta, 4spirit) which means they think 4haste > 2int+2sta+4spirit
  • and I see ppl using Enumerated Wrap of the Vision (5armor, 9int, 2sta, 5haste) instead of Ghamoo-Ra's Bind (5armor, 9int, 9sta) where 5haste > 7stamina would be the statement...
Im not sure about the armor either. It wasnt a problem as a priest, but as a holy pally should i use
  • Breastplate of the Terrible Price (22armor, 8int, 11sta, 8spirit) or just stick with Anaconda's Robe (10armor, 8int, 11sta, 8crit). Is 12armor+8spirit>8crit as a paladin?
So thats why im asking about the weights here. pls help :)

Last edited:
Stats are digital, therefore they do not have a weight.
The stats would be part of the internet right? Google says otherwise "Using some very rough maths, it's been estimated that the internet weighs about the same as a medium-sized egg. The weight of all the electrons in motion that make up the internet at any one moment is equivalent to 50 grams"

@Frexibo First, please understand that Spirit is gone in Legion, as well as Multistrike so don't worry about those when you are doing your Stat weight calculations. Second, if this is purely for BG's, then Stats DO NOT MATTER, only average iLvL that you can achieve higher than w/e Blizz sets each Bracket at, which they have stated will be roughly what Heirlooms scale to at x9 of each Bracket. Third, Disc is changing dramatically come Legion. Haste is king right now (at 100) for Disc until you are comfortable with the GCD for Shielding Players, then Crit.

In Legion, Disc is much less a 'Bubbler' than currently on Live. In fact, so far, most Lets Play folks on Youtube are listing Disc worst of all Healers in Legion's Beta, even going as far as telling Players not to bring a Disc Priest along to Heal Dungeons. I'm not trying to discourage you from Disc, only giving you info in regards to what should matter to you when Gearing yours.

It's a disc , remember some people play him as dps class and others as healers love the haste . I used to be vers/int/crit guy till I see 50% haste ( as goblin with the bubble passive) so I changed full on haste + stamina for survival . So overall if you want to heal go haste ,stamina and critical.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread