Dismiss Notice
Hey there Anonymous! Now you can post on XPOFF without registering!

EU+US Stat Stacking

Discussion in '10s' started by HitndRun, Apr 4, 2017.

Share This Page

Preferred stat for melee:

1. Crit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Haste

83.3%
  3. Vers

16.7%
  1. HitndRun

HitndRun Member

I'm a few days into the 10s life and enjoying it a lot, and I don't play priests.

I was wondering which stat would be the best to stack on each melee class.

As of right now, I mainly stack Versatility on each of my characters because who doesn't like more damage and damage reduction?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Durôtar/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Legòs/simple

These have given me good results, I just wondered if others have tried and had success with different stat stacking such as haste or crit.

I am looking for melee class results, although you may comment what stats you typically stack on casters for others viewing this thread.

2. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf Moderator

You will want multiple Gear sets with different Stat setups. Haste is always a great go-to for 10's and Versa isn't as god-like as we all thought it would be pre-7.0. 100% Crit > Haste > Versa is my standard 10 setup.

3. OP
    HitndRun

HitndRun Member

Are there* stat % caps that we aim to stop at, and then pursue another?

4. DeLindsay

Well, there's no point to go over 100% Crit, actually the "Cap" is 99.71% if you don't want to waste even 1 Point. As for Haste, most people stop once you've achieved 1.0 GCD. More Haste will still benefit HoT's/DoT's and some Ability CD's as well as White Attacks but will no longer benefit GCD. We found that Versa has no Cap, but it isn't all that amazing from a damage reduction point of view. You cannot achieve 100% damage reduction from it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    HitndRun

HitndRun Member

Is there specific routes and stats to achieve, that once reached give better stats in BGs? Because, for some reason on my monk it's stats out of duels: 30%crit/45%haste/78%vers transition to around 15%crit/92%haste/7%vers inside BGs. Which, obviously with that haste I'm ridiculously strong, but not sure why they change to those stats.

6. DeLindsay

Any talk regarding Stats is made irrelevant the moment you enter a BG.

7. ShinyHero

ShinyHero Member

What @DeLindsay said is good crit to 99.71% then the rest versa I use this for my lvl 9 twink and he's still got like 30ish % versa

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)