EU+US Stat Stacking

Preferred stat for melee:

• Total voters

HitndRun

Grandfathered
I'm a few days into the 10s life and enjoying it a lot, and I don't play priests.

I was wondering which stat would be the best to stack on each melee class.

As of right now, I mainly stack Versatility on each of my characters because who doesn't like more damage and damage reduction?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Durôtar/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/Legòs/simple

These have given me good results, I just wondered if others have tried and had success with different stat stacking such as haste or crit.

I am looking for melee class results, although you may comment what stats you typically stack on casters for others viewing this thread.

Well, there's no point to go over 100% Crit, actually the "Cap" is 99.71% if you don't want to waste even 1 Point. As for Haste, most people stop once you've achieved 1.0 GCD. More Haste will still benefit HoT's/DoT's and some Ability CD's as well as White Attacks but will no longer benefit GCD. We found that Versa has no Cap, but it isn't all that amazing from a damage reduction point of view. You cannot achieve 100% damage reduction from it.

Is there specific routes and stats to achieve, that once reached give better stats in BGs? Because, for some reason on my monk it's stats out of duels: 30%crit/45%haste/78%vers transition to around 15%crit/92%haste/7%vers inside BGs. Which, obviously with that haste I'm ridiculously strong, but not sure why they change to those stats.

Is there specific routes and stats to achieve, that once reached give better stats in BGs? Because, for some reason on my monk it's stats out of duels: 30%crit/45%haste/78%vers transition to around 15%crit/92%haste/7%vers inside BGs. Which, obviously with that haste I'm ridiculously strong, but not sure why they change to those stats.
Any talk regarding Stats is made irrelevant the moment you enter a BG.

Users who are viewing this thread