EU+US Starting a 60

Discussion in 'Level 60-69' started by Darism, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Darism

Darism New Member

sup guys I wanna make a 60 first I was thinking on a warrior but idk how they are at 60-69 bracket I would do all 3 specs also what class would be fun to play and a little bit op I'm wondering And whatreason for us is active for 60s doesn't matter if it's horde or alliance thanks.

2. Better nerf Leeroy

Better nerf Leeroy Veteran

60s, and I assume 70s, are still playable thanks to xp off and xp on players being merged. Same goes for quing arenas.

I personally found que times longer, but the games enjoyable. I have a couple 60s linked below but I havent done much to upgrade their gear since legion. Just shoot for highest item level.

3. pokemongank

pokemongank Member

I play an alli warrior and they are pretty fun. Arms and fury are both viable but arms is the way to go. Jake#12382

4. pokemongank

pokemongank Member

If you ever want to pvp :)

5. Addo

Addo New Member

ive got a 60 druid and sham on darkspear alliance, pretty fun, trying to find some other people to maybe make a guild and new toons with. add me if youd like Radacel1#1972

6. Dorado

Dorado Member

Myself and a friend are making alli (US) DKs and were looking for a guild. Rolling on Darkspear as good as place as any. My btag is Delita#1431.

7. Stunlocked

Stunlocked Imoth, The Promised End

60's seem to be alive and well, I've been playing my 60 exclusively for the past several weeks and I can tell you that games are popping 24/7. As for warrior, they are doing really well in the bracket right now, I haven't played one at this level personally but warriors make it to the top of the scoreboards more often than not. If you want an OP class or a FOTM class then roll ret pally or SV hunter. Keep in mind though that things will always change, the safest and best thing to do is roll a class that you love, that way it will always be fun for you and all the time / gold put into isn't a waste when the next nerf patch hits.