US Starting a 30s Twink PvE/PvP Community!

Mattens

I checked the forums, and noticed no 30s! *sad*

So what I'm doing is starting an Alliance guild on Tichondrius Named (Crit Squad) and the goal of the guild is to clear raids, smash dungeons and even maybe battlegrounds!

In case you're like: "Mattens, But why 30s?" Because my friend, 30 is the level you unlock raids! and on top of that, it's also the level of the gear in Tbc dungeons, and Wotlk! (I think) I possibly could start a discord server but idk yet! I need guild signs and also I need to level my toon lol, so if you want to be a part of this new community/guild, please reply!

(Note: I want to also do pvp but idk how long the queues are so maybe.)
Edit: It is now an alliance guild on tich' because I have a friend that wants to twink with me but refuses to play horde :(

Last edited:
I might play Combat rouge, (warglaves could be fun) or possibly fury warrior, maybe ele/resto shaman? Haven't chosen yet :p

(Note: I want to also do pvp but idk how long the queues are so maybe.)
You wont get pvp ques with xp-off at 30.

That said, if you get enough interest in a 30s project, then solo shuffle is a ton of fun with friends and you can wargame it amongst your guildies. Or just set up arena wargames. Just because random BG ques are dead for xp-off doesnt mean you cant have some fun outside of them!

Godspeed.

Users who are viewing this thread