Starter accounts & pet value

SPQR

Legend
Exponent's pets - World of Warcraft pets

Total worth 568k

Apparently one of the pets I got from blingtron is worth 123k alone.

That's strange, I thought the one that's showing up as 123k is simply made from the Garrison in Engineering. I made one of those, and it's worth n/a on my dead server - lol.

My server is low pop, and things don't sell that well, so my total worth is 157k. No actual duplicates, I'm like Crystalpall, I hate keeping duplicates. The duplicates that this has detected is not right, it's just that I've named 2 different pets the same thing, and it's showing as a duplicate. I don't have any duplicates.

Iceháwk's pets - World of Warcraft pets

Garghet's pets - World of Warcraft pets

Total duplicate pet value 293,382g
Total pet value 499,274g

Quite a lot. But some prices seem strange, like 120-ish gold for zandalari raptors from Isle of Giants

Aegwyne's pets - World of Warcraft pets
Total pet value 537,767g

I'm not a super pet collector but I do buy/farm for the ones I really like.

* All prices are based on the realm's average auction house data over the last 7 days.
^From this if your AH prices are skewed I'd assume there could be some pets set for thousands/tens of thousands over the price they should sell for normally, that might make these statistics a bit faulty but it's neat.

Probably i have more than 1 million worth in pets if i count the many repeated ones(mainly from world events and DMF) i have caged because of lack of space... If i go p2p someday lmao, i could afford dozens of wow subscription tokens just selling them...

Users who are viewing this thread