Staff of Jordan?

SOJ is an old vanilla world drop epic. So it's not a one-and-done rare drop like WOD rares.

That said, I'm not entirely sure if it still drops without a lvl req like you see the ones people using on their low level twinks.

SOJ is an old vanilla world drop epic. So it's not a one-and-done rare drop like WOD rares.

That said, I'm not entirely sure if it still drops without a lvl req like you see the ones people using on their low level twinks.
Damn. Someone did just link their armoury and they had it on their 10. I googled it and 27 drops, but i didn't recognize and of the names of the bosses. Trying to find the easiest place to get to try and get it. Appriciate the info.

it's a random world drop. There is no one best place to farm it
Oh geez. Now i know why it wasn't on the AH other than a high level one.
[doublepost=1640277588,1640277034][/doublepost]Can these elites re spawn in the same day, or are they 1x a day? I was thinking i could just park someone there and keep trying my luck or if they are 1x daily, i have a few 10s that use staffs and i could just camp different elites and do them each day when i feel like it.

I have an unbound, no level requirement one. It's on a backwater server though

If you can't find one for a while, let me know. I'd like it to go to a good home and see some use.
Well, I'm not sure what a "backwater" server is, and i don't want to do anything that would get my account in trouble, but I'd definitely liketo try and gear my Priest with it and thought it would've been easier to get on the AH, but the only 2 were ilvl 36 and 24s. I saw one for 40k, and i could pay atleast that, but not sure how much more I'd pay since i have less than 200k and don't do end game or many tokens and it's something they could possibly nerf just like everything else.

not sure what a "backwater" server is
He just means you'd have to transfer a toon from that server to yours to get it to yours, or transfer your twink there (neither is worth it, IMO). Low population "backwater" servers sometimes have rarer stuff available on their AH cuz no one generally plays on them.

I saw quite a few of the no-req ones at the beginning of SL leftover from the level changes, I doubt there's many left tho... on popular servers at least. Is it really important to have? Or can you live with a substitute? It's not likely something you're going to farm, so auction house or server transfer is probably gonna be your best (only) bet.

edit- i'm not subbed, so I cant even check to see if I have any on my servers, those toons are all over level 20.

I believe it is still BIS for a level 10 caster .... I have a few on my 10s... bought them all from the AH but only one from my realm, the others from BH

Unfortunately while i would like to snag one for my Priest, I'm on The Underbog and on top of buying it, can't give Blizzard money to transfer there and back(50 toons here) for something that's possibly on their radar in the future. I appriciate the info.

Unfortunately while i would like to snag one for my Priest, I'm on The Underbog and on top of buying it, can't give Blizzard money to transfer there and back(50 toons here) for something that's possibly on their radar in the future. I appriciate the info.

U dont have to transfer there, u can just make a toon there and sell pets or something for gold then transfer back. blizzard couldnt give a shit aslong as u use their services.

Anyone ever find out for sure if the no lvl req Staff is GF’d? And can it be farmed in any Vanilla Zone?

If anyone knows about this is the Knightly Longsword the same way?

Users who are viewing this thread