US Spooky stalkers are afoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slymenstra

Veteran
I'm shook. This guy is too edgy for me.

xpstalk.png

Some funny history about flesh's stalkers:
one of them was @CinderKitten aka drizz aka former GM of <Teldrassil Firefighters>

We had to boot him form our discord server because he would stalk fleshcraft and at one point call her work place??? and that was the tipping point which got him booted.

Now as for this.... this is strange.. pretty sure this is @Mythical on a separate account.
This guy is....super strange lmao. He rarely comes on. When he does come on he just brags about his irl status non stop. You could be having your own conversation and this just guy just comes in and brags. He seems to think people are after him in the twinking community when in reality no one knows who he is.

At least its a different motive than drizz's xd

Ive never spoken 2 words to the guy, let em lol. dudes a nobody.
[doublepost=1581906549,1581906023][/doublepost]
Some funny history about flesh's stalkers:
one of them was @CinderKitten aka drizz aka former GM of <Teldrassil Firefighters>

We had to boot him form our discord server because he would stalk fleshcraft and at one point call her work place??? and that was the tipping point which got him booted.

Now as for this.... this is strange.. pretty sure this is @Mythical on a separate account.
This guy is....super strange lmao. He rarely comes on. When he does come on he just brags about his irl status non stop. You could be having your own conversation and this just guy just comes in and brags. He seems to think people are after him in the twinking community when in reality no one knows who he is.

At least its a different motive than drizz's xd

Yo ive been in the scene longer then you just because you sit infront of org doesnt mean people know who u are, and u played some 70 right? what u tryna throw around ur weight dude? Yo who the fuck do u think ur coming at
[doublepost=1581906624][/doublepost]Then i msg u on Bnet and its all a joke ? like u dont mean any of it ? yo shut ur fucking mouth bro.
[doublepost=1581907007][/doublepost]Why the fuck are u asking me if im cute yo
[doublepost=1581907083][/doublepost]get me outa this fucking thread yo, i dont fuck with any of these people. What the fuck is this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread