Sponsor Stepping Down as Mod

Sponsor

Achievement Hunting
Without divulging too many details of this forums exciting future, I am going to take the upcoming changes as an opportunity to step down.

I have been toying with this idea for quite some time now, I just never saw an appropriate time to do it.

As many have probably noticed, my presence on the forum has drastically decreased in the last year, as well as my time spent in game. Real life and other games have started taking me slowly away from WoW. It feels like I am completely detached from this new era of twinking and I am simply just not as driven to moderate anymore. Plus, our current team seems to be doing a damn good job as is.

Knowing there are twinks on the staff team with la passion makes it much easier to step down.

It's been quite a wild ride. With this, I am ceding my position as Moderator to new and ambitious future moderators.

Thanks for such a great experience.

P.S. Some of you were a real pain in the butt to moderate.

Without divulging too many details of this forums exciting future, I am going to take the upcoming changes as an opportunity to step down.

I have been toying with this idea for quite some time now, I just never saw an appropriate time to do it.

As many have probably noticed, my presence on the forum has drastically decreased in the last year, as well as my time spent in game. Real life and other games have started taking me slowly away from WoW. It feels like I am completely detached from this new era of twinking and I am simply just not as driven to moderate anymore. Plus, our current team seems to be doing a damn good job as is.

Knowing there are twinks on the staff team with la passion makes it much easier to step down.

It's been quite a wild ride. With this, I am ceding my position as Moderator to new and ambitious future moderators.

Thanks for such a great experience.

P.S. Some of you were a real pain in the butt to moderate.
Always appreciated that we could professionally butt heads over various decisions and come away from it without it bleeding into animosity. Don't be a stranger on the forums.

Always appreciated that we could professionally butt heads over various decisions and come away from it without it bleeding into animosity. Don't be a stranger on the forums.

We wouldnt have ever been able to solve any issues with users any other way!

What games are you playing now what is better than wow?

I'm hopping around many games atm. Mostly comes down to these:
Playing Battlefield 4 for my FPS needs (level 115 atm).
Playing OSRS on a F2P lvl 1 def pure for my mmorpg needs. Mix of pking and skilling (just got 99 smithing).
Playing Overwatch when I squad up with IRL friends and wife.

/salute!
:sela:

Live long and prosper, my friend.

We wouldnt have ever been able to solve any issues with users any other way!

I'm hopping around many games atm. Mostly comes down to these:
Playing Battlefield 4 for my FPS needs (level 115 atm).
Playing OSRS on a F2P lvl 1 def pure for my mmorpg needs. Mix of pking and skilling (just got 99 smithing).
Playing Overwatch when I squad up with IRL friends and wife.

Do you play BF4 on Xbox??

Do you play BF4 on Xbox??

I used to for Bad Company 2, but I am on PC now!
[doublepost=1626998532,1626998378][/doublepost]
I miss the days of afking Brawlers guild and seeing you show up to do the same thing <3

When is the new Brawler's Guild coming!! Can't wait to see if they add anything new for SL to afk with you lol!

My fav lvl 10 warrior friend! Sad we didn't really get to play much this xpac but you'll always be a legend.

Don't think I've ever seen anyone say anything bad about you, which given this crowd says a lot. Great job sir.

I used to for Bad Company 2, but I am on PC now!
[doublepost=1626998532,1626998378][/doublepost]

When is the new Brawler's Guild coming!! Can't wait to see if they add anything new for SL to afk with you lol!
Hopefully when Legion Timewalking comes out lol, haven't heard anything about either of them..

My Canadian brother! Wish I could speak french and type all this in the true original language but i wish you well.

Never forget that you have a place here where everybody knows your name.

Don't forget there's another Francophone around, if you still want to perfect your French!

More seriously, thanks for everything Sponsor.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bad Company 2 was the shit! I still play BF4 on my Xbox, 1.74 KD ratio, not to bad.
Very respectable. At lvl 115 with 236 hours and being a medic main I'm sitting at 1.5 kdr. Ruined by many 0 kill first places from healing/revive farms lol.

Thanks for all the kind words guy, warns the heart.

@tence you the GOAT Paladin out there. One day we'll BG together hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread