Splinters in my A$$

Veechard

Legend
Has anyone been attending GDKP Naxx’s for gear or splinters for their 69? On average I’m spending 5-600g per shard, which will end up costing me 20-24k gold when all is said and done. Luckily I got my crit / SP shoulder enchant last night 600g which feels cheap compared to what 19 twinks pay for it. Also finished out my T3 set recently and down to two more non splinter pieces needed. Doomfinger and Saph cloak. Let’s see those SSs y’all! #atieshB4wrath

Currently @ 33 Splinters

Last edited:
I've had a 69 lock for months but it's not worth the time and $$ for almost anyone to go for a GDKP atiesh and some guilds reserve it anyways.

From what I've heard it can be much more expensive than your estimated 24k gold and it takes months of repeated runs. It's a nice upgrade but for 95% of twinks I would say they are fine settling with shattered halls 120 spell power dagger with an offhand.

For shoulders most people use ZG or the tbc rep ones. I've seen tons of physical dps twinks running naxx for Xbox, mom, ashbringer, gressil, and such but that is way different undertaking.

Splinter-tmnt-1987.webp

in your what??

Last edited:
28 down, and I’m in a raid that is Hard reserving them for me for 500g each. Which at this stage of the xpack is kinda cool. As soon as I’m done they will go to open bid, and if it’s anything like the other naxx I go to, they should end up selling for like 2k each. Gold splits at the end of naxxs are about to get juicy.
Hopefully 2 more weeks!

Interested in knowing which server you are on, we have several Naxx runs going on Firemaw EU

28 down, and I’m in a raid that is Hard reserving them for me for 500g each. Which at this stage of the xpack is kinda cool. As soon as I’m done they will go to open bid, and if it’s anything like the other naxx I go to, they should end up selling for like 2k each. Gold splits at the end of naxxs are about to get juicy.
Hopefully 2 more weeks!

What are you even making to use that?

What are you even making to use that?

I currently have a 69 mage I’ve been collecting them on if that’s what your asking. Fire SP/Stack cannon at the moment. The northrend blue staff is better but the group buff this gives makes it worth it.

I currently have a 69 mage I’ve been collecting them on if that’s what your asking. Fire SP/Stack cannon at the moment. The northrend blue staff is better but the group buff this gives makes it worth it.
Wow that would be awesome to complete on a 69 Mage damn. Good luck!

You mention northrend staff, so is this whole thing for wrath? We don't even know if we will have twinking in wrath. That was when they implemented xp on and off BGs. Could be a big waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread