Speedruns

Gotta look at synergy between legiondaries, azerite traits & talents, especially those changed in BfA.

Nothing can come close to havoc dh

For IE most people are going with Havoc DH, for Dungeons can't really say on that end yet although most will say it's still Havoc DH but that's because DH are just super easy.

Classes with good tank synergy are any strong aoe class that has quick, powerful aoe abilities. If you do not have a tank that can grab a large amount of mobs then look to plate dps as they can take a good beating.

I've had success as a 110 duo with my outlaw rogue (aoe setup), arcane mage, balance druid, and havoc DH paired up with any other strong dps class. I've had solo success on my ret paladin (prot does well, too) and my unholy or frost DK.

If you're a duo then stick to 2x DPS only, imo. You really don't need a tank/healer if you can figure out your max npc pull amount for each dungeon. Some dungeons have NPCs that will cause you much more problems than others if not killed quickly so having single target burst is also important.

I would imagine warrior would be a very strong duo class. They offer great aoe, self buff, mobility and even some decent CC options.

Classes with good tank synergy are any strong aoe class that has quick, powerful aoe abilities. If you do not have a tank that can grab a large amount of mobs then look to plate dps as they can take a good beating.

I've had success as a 110 duo with my outlaw rogue (aoe setup), arcane mage, balance druid, and havoc DH paired up with any other strong dps class. I've had solo success on my ret paladin (prot does well, too) and my unholy or frost DK.

If you're a duo then stick to 2x DPS only, imo. You really don't need a tank/healer if you can figure out your max npc pull amount for each dungeon. Some dungeons have NPCs that will cause you much more problems than others if not killed quickly so having single target burst is also important.

I would imagine warrior would be a very strong duo class. They offer great aoe, self buff, mobility and even some decent CC options.
Let me just state that my UH DK can pretty much Solo dungeons himself, the one I have issues with is the one where those mobs are packed tight into that room and most of them constantly heal each other. It took more than 10 wipes for me to clear that room because people kept pulling extra shit without bothering to CC them. That BFA dungeon is hell just for that 1 part itself, not to mention the part where the mobs are invulnerable in a dust cloud and if you don't have aggro on them it's extremely difficult to kite them out of it because the people who have aggro are usually standing around playing with themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread