EU+US Speedruns DH compared to other classes

mczizegg

Grandfathered
Hi guys,

im just curious how fast other classes are able to solo BfA Dungeon compared to Deamonunter.
I love to play my 110 Shaman and will try to solo every dungeon as fast as possible.
Im currently trying "The Motherlode" and my fastest try was 8:49min without radinax gem or gunshoes.

I tried to ask some Boost Twinks but no one on my server tried it with a DH.

Does someone try to clear some dungeon as fast as possible aswell and if yes what were your times? :D

I just tried a dry run on my DH. No buffs or anything like that, just pulling trash to each boss and killing like a group normally would. I went at a leisurely pace, taking me start to finish 9 minutes. The first boss took 2 minutes alone since I had some difficulty with mechanics, and there's a lot of stuff I think I can skip. I bet I can break 8 minutes if I kept at it.
[doublepost=1555782404,1555781789][/doublepost]Second run 7:45, much cleaner

edit: 3rd run 7:19. Cheesed last boss and burned him fast enough to skip immune stage.

Last edited:
would it be possible to set up a random group, then drop the other 3 people so that the boostee gets all the xp and the bonus for using the random finder?

Thanks for the info! Can you may try other dungeons aswell when you have time?

I'll try Shrine, however I have zero experience with skips and such. Got any suggestions? I'll try and do a video of my ML run, all I got when I did the fastest run was this screenshot:

Users who are viewing this thread