US Special/Unobtainable Cool Items

Discussion in 'Veterans' started by Karesinda, Apr 12, 2019.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. Karesinda

Karesinda Member

You guys/gals got any neat or cool items you gathered that no longer exist in the game? Or that you can't obtain anymore due to fixes/changes?
    Applies to f2p as well.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sean4w

Sean4w Member

My upcoming vet has Private and upcoming 59 has Grunt from the top of my head

3. OP
    Karesinda

Karesinda Member

Now that is very cool, I could kick my eleven year olds ass at the time of vanilla for not doing pvp..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dragpz

Dragpz Veteran

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  5. x2twink

x2twink *!@&$%

Just unlocked my WOTLK account- got some neat GFd appearances. Nothing crazy, but a lot of cool low llevel appearances. competitor's tabard, mallet of zull'farak, black whelp gloves, tunic of westfall, crimson tunic, harvester's robe, acumen robe, dragonflight leggings, verigan's fist... a lot of stuff that is fully gfed or gfed for toons below 58.

Might have to make a warlock/paladin just to use them all.

also have a 39 twink with some gfd stuff... working on my master plan to get his original Dartol's Rod onto my rogue....

6. tence

tence Grandfathered

I have a hardened shell unlearned from mop, haunted momento which is common, a set of the gf'd timewalking love is in the air necks, transmog bugged gear with talbar mantle, jutebraid glove and inferno robes, transmogged wotl tabard turned into tabard of flame (they can't be mogged anymore), the old insignia of the alliance, 2x woodworking gloves back when they were good with scaling, almost every gf'd blue boe equipable, I have like 30+ tabards, 50 exalted reps, precious's ribbon, 8/9 titanforged gear, old school ilvl 21 slitherscale set, justicar title, had about 10 capes with various resistance enchants until bliz was lame :(

I believe im one of the few people left with a gf'd lvl 70 wep mog on a boa that I have on my 20 pally. It's from when you could mail stuff when they first implemented transmogs.

it would be way too many screen shots but I might try to put something together later.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sin'dor

Sin'dor Member

From a F2P perspective... I suspect that quite a few on this forum have a pair of Arena Grand Master trinkets:
    Grand-Master.jpg

...but how many of us saved everything from the Legion Invasions event?
    Invasion-Items.jpg

...or the Strange Water Globe from "old" Blackfathom Deeps?
    Water-Globe.jpg
    (...and before you ask, "Yes" the new level-scaling finally allows me to "Accept" this quest... but "No" the turn-in NPC is no-longer in the game.)

• Like Like x 5
  8. zazzyfraz

zazzyfraz Member

My soon to be vet has Staff of Conjouring, 6 starter shirts, Farmers Broom(lvl 3), Pitchfork(lvl 20), haunted memento, twilight station medallion, Huge ogre loincloth, Spider Web Robe, Violet Robes, Formal Dangui, Bronze Tinted Sunglasses, Rhinestone Sunglasses, jewelers ruby/sapphire/amber monocle, Ruby Shades, Chipped Tea Cup, Conch, Smelly’s luckydoo x3

150 of the +5 Stat BfA xp potion (still need to test if stacks with alchemy perma flask)

Tabard of Flame

Defias Belt and Boots lvl15/i20 + Defias Gloves/Legs lvl20/i26 (FC set :D)

And a Pet Rock :D

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Oldpunk

Oldpunk Member

Not being a collector or a completionist by nature, nor a person with much patience for grinding I don't usually have too much to show off about (which is a shame cos I love showing off hehe), but I do have 3 vanilla PvP titles, (not spectacular ones though).
    Legionnaire (from a lvl 60 shadow priest) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/chamber-of-aspects/coldharbour
    Senior Sergeant (from a lvl 60 survival hunter) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/chamber-of-aspects/dogstar
    Scout (from a lvl 19 affliction warlock) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/kilrogg/lichen
    TBH anyone could get Scout back then just by going into a BG! That char later became a more serious 29 twink during BC.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Kbluie

Kbluie Veteran

I have a few gf'd items but my three favorite are Dartol's Rod, Deadmans Hand, and my Naxx Shoulders (probably the rarest one I have) 1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. Funnystrike

Funnystrike Worlds first 1000 Achievmentpoints at 19

If this item is still unbound you might be the richest guy soon :p .

12. zinqe

zinqe New Member

13. Cattywompus

Cattywompus Member

It's not bound! It says bind on equip still! I wish I had kept mine instead of selling, lol!

14. Anonymous666

Anonymous666 Guest

I don't have many items like this but I have a rogue with the full blackened defias set

15. tomxoqt

tomxoqt Veteran

Dartol's rod on my 89 pala, he was first a 29 twink in earliest wrath, but I got bored of only having judgements and autos so I took him up to 69, then around ToC I levelled him to 80 to use him in PvE, then he has really been dormant ever since ICC. Was in the process of gradually twinking him when blizzard unleashed 8.1.5 on us.

16. ohti

ohti 20 Coordinator 20-29

for a good while I was in to collecting items more than actually twinking on my priest so this post might be a little long

also note some of these might not be GFed but maybe they're prestigious/hard to get/unique/just random cool shit noone else really thought to get

upload_2019-4-21_10-6-47.png
    upload_2019-4-21_10-7-22.png
    upload_2019-4-21_10-8-13.png
    feelsbadman
    upload_2019-4-21_10-8-38.png
    upload_2019-4-21_10-8-49.png
    upload_2019-4-21_10-38-49.png
    upload_2019-4-21_10-39-19.png
    upload_2019-4-21_10-39-34.png
    I have the whole set
    upload_2019-4-21_10-40-21.png
    the spear is right beside it

upload_2019-4-21_10-40-38.png
    upload_2019-4-21_10-41-34.png
    upload_2019-4-21_10-41-45.png
    upload_2019-4-21_10-41-58.png
    I don't think this is gfed(?) but i've only seen 1 or 2 equipped on someone that wasn't me, I'm sure more exist but I just haven't seen them
    upload_2019-4-21_10-42-59.png
    pretty sure this title is gfed?

Attached Files:

17. Baelo

Baelo Veteran

My rarest thing gotta be my 85 warrior with the prideful gladiators tabard (link in sig)

• Like Like x 1
  18. OP
    Karesinda

Karesinda Member

The Haunted Memento! I had one of those and now it's suddenly... gone, I don't know what happened to it, it was my only real unique item lol! The Medicine Pouch gives me a lot of memories... I miss being able to use that at low lvl, it was amazing for FC'ing.

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)