EU+US Spec ranking for battlegrounds

Naxxramaskid

Everybody Hates Naxxkid
Hey I'm looking for a list of the top 5 specs for battlegrounds. (I'm considering making a feral druid,affliction warlock or ww monk).

From my personal experience aka maybe 3 battlegrounds I would say:

1. Arms Warrior
2. Fury Warrior
3. Ret paladin
4. other melees
5. casters

Mistwalker was pretty tough to play in PvP while solo queuing. Too easy to be locked out. Maybe I didn't give enough time before I moved on to something else though.

/cheers

I would advise against an enh sham but besides that the viability of every class isn't very questionable. Everything's pretty much balanced. Like mentioned above skill>class
Gl man

Imo top classes when played well are (in no particular order):

1) Frost/Arcane Mage
2) Affli Lock
3) Disc Priest
4) Boomkin/Feral
5) Ret Pala

But yeah, the bracket is very well-rounded, which is why I am currently sticking to the 60s bracket atm.

Because of the brackets balance I was debating making a 60's arena tourny, but Im super busy atm with RL stuff.

For arenas, Frost Mage is probably one of the top specs after the HP buff. Its about even in BGs.

For whatever reason is seems like healers get pounded harder here than in the surrounding brackets. Only disc seems to last a while.

Reactions: Rob
For whatever reason is seems like healers get pounded harder here than in the surrounding brackets. Only disc seems to last a while.

Resto druids are livelords. Good defensives and has some of the best "get-away" options out of all the healers. Not to mention bear form. To be fair, all healers seem to do well with pressure if you know how to handle the situation properly. Of course if an entire team collapses on you, you die. As you should.

The problem with most healing specs is their very low int, compared to other base stats via templates. Though I think this problem would be solved if blizzard actually added template scaling to our bracket.

iLvl 75 seems to be the cap on our template value, and nothing past that increases ANYTHING. Im in 112 iLvl (if i really bitched at Blizz I could get 114ilvl) and there is no difference.

Users who are viewing this thread