Sorry, but Blizzard wants me to play a Hunter

Folby Orb

Two Apexis rare drops with sockets, both within about 20 - 30 killing blows. The cloak and the neck.

However, on my mage with over 200 killing blows on Grove Warden Yal, plenty of cloak drops, but none with a socket.

Also, on my priest, I have at least 200 killing blows on Hoarfrost with no sockets on the ring.

It's not my fault. And it's a very Blizzard thing to do: not listen to the player base.

Blizz didn’t make your Hunter for you. Sounds like you were inclined enough to play one /shrug

why-so-serious-joker.gif

Two Apexis rare drops with sockets, both within about 20 - 30 killing blows. The cloak and the neck.

However, on my mage with over 200 killing blows on Grove Warden Yal, plenty of cloak drops, but none with a socket.

Also, on my priest, I have at least 200 killing blows on Hoarfrost with no sockets on the ring.

It's not my fault. And it's a very Blizzard thing to do: not listen to the player base.
how did u get the neck? its not phased anymore?

Blizzard also intended for hunters to back peddle, that’s why disengage works so perfect. If they were to strafe more, the community would request a bug fix. /s

It's up to everyone to keep hunter population down so real PvP happens.

how did u get the neck? its not phased anymore?
Demidos hasnt ever been phased; none of the rares in that area have ever been phased. I've been farming him on my 20's to stockpile pets for free gold when I sub back and forth ever since the SL squish, and they used to be a main source for the SMV high iLvl items before nerf

Went like 35/1

Hey I literally just did this game on my hunter. Sneaky DH ate my trap so the war could kill me once QQ
upload_2022-5-30_2-50-18.png

Good thing blizz is buffing BM by 4% on Tuesday. That should balance it!
[doublepost=1653843418,1653843169][/doublepost]
I wish they were healthier because I really do like them

We can only hope for the new talent system. Just logged on my warlock and our team got farmed by hunter twinks. Feels kind of pointless playing wow atm.

Last edited:
We can only hope for the new talent system. Just logged on my warlock and our team got farmed by hunter twinks. Feels kind of pointless playing wow atm.

That's how I'm feeling right now too. Anything that doesn't heal or stealth gets farmed by hunter twinks at spawn.

It makes me feel less scummy of a hunter playing BM.

I was playing BM in my WSG... Honestly feels stronger than marks does

I was playing BM in my WSG... Honestly feels stronger than marks does
Nice. BM just doesnt have really any burst at all. If you take the Kill Instinct talent is about it for some burst. But BM will actually out dps both the other specs if played right.

Last edited:
Dudes playing fully geared hunters vs levelers and be like "this is too op, I can't play it"...
Just play it with enchanted mop vendor gear or bg crate gear. I have both blue aurora and quickblade sets from bg crates and it's pretty balanced. When you don't crit for 900 raptors or 2k aimed shots it's suprisingly balanced and won't cause people to rage quit when you kill them. Or even heirlooms if you really want to play hunter at 20.

Users who are viewing this thread