EU+US Sooooooooo........... wat.

Smashingbaby

Grandfathered
I jumped over to Farstriders US to buy a relic. got it... well this is where the story goes from hell yeah just got an 810 to what the literal fuck. I paid for a character xfer to get back to my twink realm. space open on the realm and everything. waited patiently offline till it told me the transfer was complete, logging in super stoked! only to find that the character I transferred and the fucking relic along with it disappeared into the who the fuck knows where. anyone else out here share this experience? opened a ticket. so hopefully there is something they can do about it.

I jumped over to Farstriders US to buy a relic. got it... well this is where the story goes from hell yeah just got an 810 to what the literal duck. I paid for a character xfer to get back to my twink realm. space open on the realm and everything. waited patiently offline till it told me the transfer was complete, logging in super stoked! only to find that the character I transferred and the trucking relic along with it disappeared into the who the duck knows where. anyone else out here share this experience? opened a ticket. so hopefully there is something they can do about it.
just wait like a day and check again my character I transferred disappeared while the xfer was in progress

This is what you do, I had the same problem. Seems as though there is a bud when only 1 slot left on your character list and xfering. To fix this, create a new character and the one you xfered will pop up. Then mail over ur Relic, delete that toon, and ur one u just made will pop up. Idk why this bug exists but happened to me too. Do that all you will have ur toon

I jumped over to Farstriders US to buy a relic. got it... well this is where the story goes from hell yeah just got an 810 to what the literal duck. I paid for a character xfer to get back to my twink realm. space open on the realm and everything. waited patiently offline till it told me the transfer was complete, logging in super stoked! only to find that the character I transferred and the trucking relic along with it disappeared into the who the duck knows where. anyone else out here share this experience? opened a ticket. so hopefully there is something they can do about it.
Read

Read my comment above

This is what you do, I had the same problem. Seems as though there is a bud when only 1 slot left on your character list and xfering. To fix this, create a new character and the one you xfered will pop up. Then mail over ur Relic, delete that toon, and ur one u just made will pop up. Idk why this bug exists but happened to me too. Do that all you will have ur toon
thanks man!

Users who are viewing this thread