Soo most WoD ilvl 44s have scaled down... what now?

oomf

Set up my new toon early yesterday morning, ran myself through Azsuna but didn't get the ilvl 50 gear - hotfixed?

Managed to run through the majority of shadowmoon valley and frostfire, garrison gloves and ring are still available but the only ilvl 44 item i could find was the Three-egg pendant necklace!

so uhh...

any updates on what is still available to us? :S

((also, if ur EU Horde would *love* some friends! Daley#21208))

Did you complete The Tidestone of Golganneth? I just did stormhiem and got my ilvl 50 piece.

The only wod ilvl gear available is rings, neck, cape and offhand.

all cloaks, necks and rings i've come accross currently aside from the one i mentioned was ilvl 14. Seems like they have been scaled down
[doublepost=1603437583,1603437492][/doublepost]
Did you complete The Tidestone of Golganneth? I just did stormhiem and got my ilvl 50 piece.

The only wod ilvl gear available is rings, neck, cape and offhand.

*BIIIIGGGG facepalm*

I did not. thank you lmao

all cloaks, necks and rings i've come accross currently aside from the one i mentioned was ilvl 14. Seems like they have been scaled down

are you doing the assault rares or normal rares?
[doublepost=1603437748,1603437637][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1603437583,1603437492][/doublepost]

*BIIIIGGGG facepalm*

I did not. thank you lmao

All good mate, here's some guides to follow.

https://www.wowhead.com/guide=4744/quick-questing-for-the-pillars-of-creation#2

https://www.wowhead.com/news=244538...ungeons-610-and-molten-core-h#rarespawns-mail

dragon deez nuts across yo face
tenor.gif

I'm in process of creating a LvL 10 Gear Guide for Shadowlands. It'll be up as soon as I have all the info of gear drops (scaling shit) and when I get time since I work 60 hours/wk.

RIP - this morning my 44 bow is now 25 (at lvl 20)......
I dare say they will get all the WoD items.......
View attachment 17212
Also, no more procs from Force Multiplier........ time to get that awesome +1 Scope out......
Without giving the twink hating shills too much info, there are still some 44's that are not scaled as of now. Just checked

i have some of those remaining ilvl 44 gear and i hope it gets fixed soon so i dont get tempted to farm the rest of them

Been killing the King Slime rare like 10 times now. He has dropped Primal Spirit 2 of those times. The other times he has dropped nothing. Are they not supposed to drop at least Primal Spirits? Or am I doing something wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread