Sonydigital-Warrior-60 new twink LF GUILD EU, OR US!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonydigital said:
My my sir you are dumb, we invented eurocleave, i think at the time there was 1 team running it in europe, look up something tasteful on wowriot, maybe the post will still be there, we definetly ran it in s3 get your facts straight son

2500 5v5 Video (and this one comes without totem shocking)... | ... and then, I found a dollar. | WoW Riot | WotLK, Wrath of the Lich King, WoW, World of Warcraft, Arena Season 5

theres the post, to say it didnt even exist slightly until season 4 you are completely a dumbass looool

1) I apologize for being wrong on that one, obviously Eurocleave did exist for a few weeks at the end of season three. Seeing as by your own admission there were only two teams in the world that used that composition in season three, it's not a huge mistake on my end.

2) You can't 'invent' a composition if a team is already running it in Europe.

3) You centered in on one of my points, care to answer the other three?

4) I'm being civil about this, if you don't care to that's fine, but it doesn't serve you well. Saying I am 'dumb about this,' and calling me a 'dumbass,' when I'm simply voicing the opinion that plenty of other people have voiced is ironic.

Minor points-

Definitely is spelled d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.

Europe is always capitalized.

Apostrophes exist.

Obligatory: U MAD?

Falkor said:
so far nobody has disproved him (except for the fact i remember almost no ds druids compared to full resto). and i doubt it would be a COMPLETE counter.

Care to explain how someone can 'disprove' the identity of another poster?

The burden of proof is on him.

you all seem so intent that it isnt him, so disprove it. he says he's the real deal (not that i care cuz he's a no name imo) and you amongst others call him out. he doesnt need to prove anything to you, the question is why dont you believe him. you have given no solid proff, and that burden would be on you.

i for one dont get the skepticism....there's been no SD impostors on this forum before afaik; did this happen on another website or something to make people wary? or do you all just not believe that such a "celebrity" would come to one of - if not THE - biggest twink sites to talk about making a twink?

you deserve to be at least

Falkor said:
you all seem so intent that it isnt him, so disprove it. he says he's the real deal (not that i care cuz he's a no name imo) and you amongst others call him out. he doesnt need to prove anything to you, the question is why dont you believe him. you have given no solid proff, and that burden would be on you.

i for one dont get the skepticism....there's been no SD impostors on this forum before afaik; did this happen on another website or something to make people wary? or do you all just not believe that such a "celebrity" would come to one of - if not THE - biggest twink sites to talk about making a twink?

Did you not understand what I wrote, or do you not understand what burden of proof is?

Philosophic burden of proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Legal burden of proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SirTwinksALot said:
Did you not understand what I wrote, or do you not understand what burden of proof is?

Philosophic burden of proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Legal burden of proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do you understand that he does not have to try and defend himself and prove his identity to trolls. it should be you who has to disprove his statement and prove he is an impostor. so far you have not done a convincing job of that. you can sit here and link wikipedia articles all day and you're still a moron.

Falkor said:
do you understand that he does not have to try and defend himself and prove his identity to trolls. it should be you who has to disprove his statement and prove he is an impostor. so far you have not done a convincing job of that. you can sit here and link wikipedia articles all day and you're still a moron.

Do yourself a favor and take a philosophy, rhetoric, or logic class.

You can't disprove that my name in real life is Jabba Huttington. Go ahead, try to disprove it. You can't. That doesn't mean my name in real life is Jabba Huttington.

In the same way, no one can disprove that he's not Sonydigital -- but people (including the poster in question) can create doubt.

I wouldn't respond to you if you were actually trolling, but you're not, you're just ignorant about the way language and linear thinking works.

Falkor said:

If he wants anyone to believe him, he needs to prove that it's him. Anyone can blabber on about s3 combos and facts about a good player, but if there is no evidence that it's him, what's the point?

What if i said that he is not the real sonydigital, now go ahead and disprove me lol

this thread died like 3 months ago. why you bring it back lol

lols im bill gates, cant prove i am or that im not, suck it logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread