Something in the Water

Conq

Blue Pill or Red Pill - The Matrix (2/9) Movie CLIP (1999) HD - YouTube

<Something in the Water> is recruiting 19 twinks on alliance bleeding hollow, I know what your thinking - its probably pesticides straight out tha Monsanto factory, Wrong. My guild is completely safe to drink. in fact, if you do drink it, you will become a god, either that or die, Rip.

After having digested the red pill that was in your water you've suddenly come to a glorious realization

After having gone through the agonizing psychical, mental, and spiritual process of apotheosis you have acquired new found abilities beyond that of your wildest dreams, suddenly crusader stacking seems pointless and maybe rolling feral/rogue was a bad idea after all. Now that you are a deity you are reflecting on your past

after reconciling with your past you've decided its time to flex your new godly powers you have yet to wildly abuse

Obviously now that you are a god among gods people want to trash talk, and find any way to possible to undermine you, envy ensues, you must not tolerate dissent, you must prove that you are a step above the rest, you must climb the ladder

You have reached the Holy Land, The Garden of Eden, where it all ends, and where it all begins, it goes by many names, but you've made it, the thrown is yours.

The power is in your hands. What will you do now?

The End:

Contact me for an invite (Conq#1458), currently seeking a few dedicated officers looking to build a large scale, long term guild that will eventually war game and participate in the Twinkcup. All we require to join is a BIS twink and a seasoned PvPer. Funding is not available, however you are more than welcome to apply for funding on Bleeding Hollow alliance via [US+EU] Project: GG Nineteen.

Last edited:
bumpsies

Users who are viewing this thread