Some questions about Twinking

Adech

Veteran
Hi folks, I'm a WoW Player since Vanilla and i'm returning to play Wow, and I see now we have various options to play.

I just created 2 horde nineteens, a survival hunter and a Discipline Priest in the Bleeding Hollow server, and i want to ask you some things:

1 - What bracket is more active?
2 - What are now more organized and fun to play? Regular 19 or F2P 20 or P2P 20?
3 - Bleeding hollow is the most recomended server to play with Twinks?
4 - I will spend my 110 character boost with a character to "sugar daddy" my twinks, it´s worth?
5 - Horde or Alliance?
6 - What is most needed Healers , "tanks", or DPS? And what classes? (I don´t have a prefered class.)
7 - We have some guilds focused in twinking?

Thanks so much and sorry my poor english! :)

4 - I will spend my 110 character boost with a character to "sugar daddy" my twinks, it´s worth?

In my Anon experience, a higher level is not necessary to twink for 19's random BG's (or pretty much 29's either). Most of the best items come from Dungeon runs. If you want the white neck and rings, this costs gold that a high level tribute may help speed up to obtain. But, you will make enough gold through leveling and dungeon runs in a reasonable amount of time anyway for these peices. The off hand Lilly is expensive on the AH, so a high level can help to buy it cheaply, direct from the source.

Remember to equip faction tabards in dungeons to get access to cheap bags. Last, if you are going for the engineering trinket, a high level may help with buying/farming mats to speed up access. But, again, not too painful to level up mining and eng on your own (remember to hold onto any Moss Agate you mine / pick-up; expensive to buy on AH).

TLDR; high level can help with gold and speed up some purchases. But now a days, a 19 twink (for random BG's) costs relatively little gold that can be made in a reasonable amount of play time. But, you have the boost, so I guess why not? Any reason to hold onto it? Unless you want to use it for a toon on a different server.

In my Anon experience, a higher level is not necessary to twink for 19's random BG's (or pretty much 29's either). Most of the best items come from Dungeon runs. If you want the white neck and rings, this costs gold that a high level tribute may help speed up to obtain. But, you will make enough gold through leveling and dungeon runs in a reasonable amount of time anyway for these peices. The off hand Lilly is expensive on the AH, so a high level can help to buy it cheaply, direct from the source.
Remember to equip faction tabards in dungeons to get access to cheap bags. Last, if you are going for the engineering trinket, a high level may help with buying/farming mats to speed up access. But, again, not too painful to level up mining and eng on your own (remember to hold onto any Moss Agate you mine / pick-up; expensive to buy on AH).
TLDR; high level can help with gold and speed up some purchases. But now a days, a 19 twink (for random BG's) costs relatively little gold that can be made in a reasonable amount of play time. But, you have the boost, so I guess why not? Any reason to hold onto it? Unless you want to use it for a toon on a different server.

I really like to know the endgame and other goodies who only can access is a max level char, but all my friends quited to play WoW, and i think the 110 boosted char will serve to play with the new friends I can know in BH. I have all the classes 90ish , 100 or 110, probably I will level up another toon with the same class i used to play.

I'm not a realy good gold farmer , all my gold to trivial tasks is from farm old raids from dailies, mounts or transmogs, and the gold flow will be enough to my twinks, i will create 2 more, I like to have all the armor and role types.

Thanks so much Anon!

I really like to know the endgame and other goodies who only can access is a max level char, but all my friends quited to play WoW, and i think the 110 boosted char will serve to play with the new friends I can know in BH. I have all the classes 90ish , 100 or 110, probably I will level up another toon with the same class i used to play.

I'm not a realy good gold farmer , all my gold to trivial tasks is from farm old raids from dailies, mounts or transmogs, and the gold flow will be enough to my twinks, i will create 2 more, I like to have all the armor and role types.

Thanks so much Anon!

Users who are viewing this thread