US Solo Qing is boring LF alli tinks

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
voc#1991 im a boss ass disc looking for allies to Q bgs/arenas with whenever im online, I know I don't love this bracket as much as 20-29 but its hard to resist the shorter q times sometimes :D

I bring dependable heals as well as damage (I prioritize whatever is needed based on the situation) and fc sweg/efc kills when needed, im also hyperaware

dis was a gg I solo Q into a district nineteen premade :p
535.jpg

bump im the best disc in this bracket looking for competitive 10v10s or arenas or just pick up games doesn't matter

voc#1991 im a boss ass disc looking for allies to Q bgs/arenas with whenever im online, I know I don't love this bracket as much as 20-29 but its hard to resist the shorter q times sometimes :D

I bring dependable heals as well as damage (I prioritize whatever is needed based on the situation) and fc sweg/efc kills when needed, im also hyperaware

dis was a gg I solo Q into a district nineteen premade :p
View attachment 5349

That name seems ironic to me. You fail to use grammar when putting together syntax. Your choice of words when directing others is also poor to say the least. Vocab with no vocab? hmm.

Tip...
You may not want to come into a new bracket bragging about how great you are, posting a mediocre screenshot and stating that you don't like this bracket as much as another bracket. That won't get you accepted into a new bracket, much less the 10-19 bracket. You may want to rethink your approach. Perhaps, go to the guild recruitment thread. Surely you can find a guild there. Good luck!!
I was just letting the bracket know what I bring to the table. I don't need a guild when there is this cool feature called btag that allows players across different servers to group together..

Im the best disc in the bracket, sorry buddy. No decent player screenshots leadwrboards anyway unless its premade vs premade.

Stizzy@BleedingHollow

Shit talking aside if you wanna add me for some 110 action (twinks retired for now) roy#1195

I'll usually queue anything with my fellow twinks

Users who are viewing this thread