Solo 30 Raid Progress

Discussion in '39s (Shadowlands)' started by Dragynslayer, Mar 8, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Olama

Olama Member

It was randomly generated upon character creation.... try to not overthink things. The gear is the issue

2. Goesid

Goesid Twink Info Legend

Boring. Okey fine.
    The gear is nice, socketed rings and neck would be better though. And only 1 SCA. Also Herkumi? Dragonspine is nice though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Olama

Olama Member

Guess you’d just have to try SCA and Bonereaver’s together post shadowlands. Herkumi is one of the most overbudgeted stat stick trinks.

The mastery on those off pieces well outperforms three xtra gems slots. In any case, I’m working on haste/mastery alternatives with slots. I’m just not willing to sacrifice the ilvl and mastery budget. Haste/mast/crit seems to be king so far. With just one SCA and fury’s fast pace rotation I have 90% minimum uptime on that 30ish % damage increase from mastery.

I regularly participate in Herald runs via herolobby and discord. I’ve yet to be out dpsed by a fury warrior. Arcane can out dps me until about the last third of the fight and then fury’s aoe overtakes even that. I have a sneaking suspicion that’s only due to mana deficits though.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
  4. Goesid

Goesid Twink Info Legend

Maybe.
    Really? It seems worse than Lady trinket in every way.
    I have a hard time believing that, but yes socketed mastery rings would be better.
    Thats good on ya.

5. Hodzon

Hodzon New Member

Hey, I'm trying to gear a 30 prot pally twink but having trouble settling on stat priorities. I tried to look you up in armory but couldnt find your character. Any tips or insights you could share?

6. Goodfellow

Goodfellow Veteran

I know it’s hard, but if you read the posts, you Will find it… but let me help you https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/argent-dawn/broenin

7. Ivo

Ivo Member

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Olama

Olama Member

9. Ivo

Ivo Member

Just do the dungeons on lvl 30 and you'll get ilvl36 gear.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)