US [SOLD] Precisely Calibrated Boomstick IL 51

Veechard

Legend
Stormrage Alliance US, Level 38: Item Level 51
23E81646-AF5E-43DD-B7C3-AFBDE25C818B.jpeg

btw just to mention, trade window "trick" with scope works, making this super valuable. But the chance of it failing might concern people who pay good money for it. But imo it's go bis or go home.

I mean the item is worthless without the trick; so ya'know you're just gonna fuckin' send it.

I mean the item is worthless without the trick; so ya'know you're just gonna fuckin' send it.

If I were someone trying to get this with scope, I would try to get 2-3, and do a lot of research and asking around for someone who has a super high success rate when applying and pay them very well.

Some of the super skilled are at like 80-90% success rate

Gonna be real tough to spend a few million. Haven't heard of anyone breaking a PCB yet either, but obviously sample sizes are small. It's not that difficult to prevent a fuck up if you know the mechanics. It's when you get lazy/tired that you fuck yourself. If you're gonna be that anal, buy a bunch of Guttbusters because no matter who you go to, ms is always gonna be a thing and chance of fuckups will always be there. & considering most people won't advertise they can do it (for obvious reasons), I would just /w someone with a current one and see if they'll refer you to who did theirs.

Shits sold anyways, but for anyone else trying a PCB in the future ^.

The ammo enchant time is like half of the shoulder one. Practice on junk first to get a feel for the timing

Users who are viewing this thread