Social Stuff

Fruity

I know there’s guild recruitment forums & all that it just feels like a better reference to hear from people themselves, what servers/guilds/communities are lively right now for twinks? I main alliance & last I remember aerie peak was one of the hot servers for twinks? Has much changed & are there any major guilds that *actually* have community

Bleedinghollow has the most concentrated amount of twinks; as a result their auctionhouse are most plentiful. You may get a sticker shock from i28 socket items. From my experience, you will see each faction hanging outside of goldshire/org gates. As F2P, you can not whisper, invite or write in guild chat, so people rely on active membership twinks to create parties. But I think you can always whisper your friends by adding their battlenet id and use the chat functionality. Overall it depends on what time you que, but alliance seems to be mainly soloque as I never see any +4 twinks on the same server (although premades can be consist of diff toons across diff servers)

write in guild chat

I believe this is incorrect. You can't invite or use the guild bank. You can communicate in guild and be invited to a guild which you already have characters in.

I believe this is incorrect. You can't invite or use the guild bank. You can communicate in guild and be invited to a guild which you already have characters in.
Nop, hes right. f2ps cant use guild chat. Vets can but not f2ps. The number of pure f2ps in guilds is miniscule though.

Nop, hes right. f2ps cant use guild chat. Vets can but not f2ps. The number of pure f2ps in guilds is miniscule though.

That makes sense. I wasn't thinking straight F2P. Good to know, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread