US So You Want To Premade, You Found The Right Guild.

Neon

666 god
Hello, my name is Neon, I have twinked in this bracket for years. I recently made a guild named <Twink Capped> on Bleeding Hollow Horde. I am looking for people who want to premade! Yeah, you heard me premade as in 10v10 Warsong Gulch, using voice communication. Look everyone starts somewhere, if you are new to this I can help you out to the best of my ability, if you are pretty skilled would be glad to have you as well, my team has varying skill levels in it at the moment we take anyone who wants to premade!

Now that I got through that, here are the people I don't want. I don't want people that have bad attitude problems, poor sportsmanship, and narcisicism or whatever.

This is or mindset : "Every Loss Is A Victory, Because We Learned Something New"

If you are here to join only to win premades, you have come to the wrong place, this is a guild for people who want to premade for fun, but also learn at their own pace.

If you think you meet the criteria and want to join my premade team hit me up my battle tag is Overlord#11519.

I AM LOOKING FOR LEVEL TWENTY TWINKS ONLY FOR PREMADES!

The sooner I get people the sooner we can start wargaming nightly with other guilds!

This is the right idea. NWA strayed away from that and lost its cool, which led to a disband and split. Makes sure to keep it at that, if you aren't having fun with it then what's the point in even playing.

Keep up the good work Neon.

Hey Neon!

This sounds like a wonderful idea and I wish you luck with it.

I think you should add in your requirements. Are you looking for full enchants? Bis gear? Are you funding people? What classes and or specs are you looking for? Just somethings to clear up to help encourage would-be recruiters c:

Hey Neon!

This sounds like a wonderful idea and I wish you luck with it.

I think you should add in your requirements. Are you looking for full enchants? Bis gear? Are you funding people? What classes and or specs are you looking for? Just somethings to clear up to help encourage would-be recruiters c:

Hi Rhae, have not seen you since early mop I think.

I am looking for every twink interested in making 20s to premade!

Users who are viewing this thread