Thread for US Morons to Bitch about the opposing faction.

Actually they won the bg's they played from the games I watched if I remember correctly. Asmon got focused a lot but the twinks ended up losing the bg because that is all they were doing is going after asmon.

hank is still a horrible player don't let me derail that part of this thread though. I'd also add chastitybelt to the list of paladins that should level out of the bracket sooner rather than later.

Have you seen King Asmongold in wsg exposing horde terrorist brother? Literal god damage brother.
Fucken DrHank, You crack me up dude, keep up the good work

P.S please for the love of god, hit something with that mace of yours, pains me to see you standing there waiting to heal ya mate when you could be helping him kill the bad guy.

P.S please for the love of god, hit something with that mace of yours, pains me to see you standing there waiting to heal ya mate when you could be helping him kill the bad guy.
He got one shot so hard by Woodzymate's chain lightning it permanently broke his 2h weapon forever.

GG's everyone so far! Fun playing classic 39s again and looks like we have a good amount of twinks on both sides.
I'd be down for some premades or 2s/3s tournes once im geared for sure.
-Trademark

He got one shot so hard by Woodzymate's chain lightning it permanently broke his 2h weapon forever.
I was 6v10 brother . Half my team left in the very beginning as soon as they saw me in the instance for some reason. I shall expose him soon just like Hauntz and Becky brother.
[doublepost=1582101887,1582101730][/doublepost]

I have brother . I shall upload more videos. You shall see me going ham. Exposing Hauntz in one. It was the last match I saw him in. Haven't seen Becky either since I exposed her brother. I heard they went alliance.

This is definitely the last match I saw you in, you barely showed face. I was looking for ya but i'm pretty sure you ran from every teamfight you started to lose, at least your boy inderpaladin had the balls to come die fighting us. I'm sure babys and tillson missed your heals while you lost your team the match hanging out at your own graveyard. the man himself, THE LEGEND Drhankmccoy!

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_021620_163444.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_021620_163444.jpg
    573 KB · Views: 169
This is definitely the last match I saw you in, you barely showed face. I was looking for ya but i'm pretty sure you ran from every teamfight you started to lose, at least your boy inderpaladin had the balls to come die fighting us. I'm sure babys and tillson missed your heals while you lost your team the match hanging out at your own graveyard. the man himself, THE LEGEND Drhankmccoy!

Looks like he only had 13 minutes to spam alliance graveyard in that game

Don't need a screenshot. It's on video. Hoe just mad he couldn't kill me like he does with everyone else I'm too smart to die like that. Only died once and I got my kill back. Don't see where you claim I feed you kills. I'm always getting my kills back.
[doublepost=1582117418,1582117208][/doublepost]Least deaths and more HK's than guy at top in that match. Hoe couldn't kill me like he claims he does. I got my kill back. Again. Exposed. Just like Becky brother.
[doublepost=1582117798][/doublepost]
Looks like he only had 13 minutes to spam alliance graveyard in that game
He's just mad he couldn't kill me like everyone else brother and I still got the most HK'S than guy at top. Got my kill back too by the way. He just wants me to stand in front of him and his steroid enchanted friends and let him kill me like he does everyone else. I'm too tryhard to die like that brother. He can't kill me because he can't touch me. I'm like Floyd Mayweather brother hit and not get hit
[doublepost=1582117933][/doublepost]I have exposed these terrorist horde. For our king Asmongold

@TherealDrHankMcCoy Please dont leave the bracket till i get my pally to 39 i wanna jam with the Legend of the Hank

I won't brother. I shall stay in the 39 bracket for you. I probably won't be on until later. I am uploading videos at the moment and takes too much bandwidth for me to play without lagging. We shall go ham on horde terrorists together soon brother.

Bro, I love it when you expose me. I have to ask, how do rate Sogeking on the roided-out terrorist meter?

I won't brother. I shall stay in the 39 bracket for you. I probably won't be on until later. I am uploading videos at the moment and takes too much bandwidth for me to play without lagging. We shall go ham on horde terrorists together soon brother.
Some say he is still feeling the radiation from that nuke dropped on his forehead.

Attachments

• one shot.png
    one shot.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 161

Users who are viewing this thread