Thread for US Morons to Bitch about the opposing faction.

What realm is Brumble on? I used to play with him back in the day and want to say hi

I was thinking that was a familiar name. I feel like I used to arena vs him in the wrath era.

Brumble isn’t playing that I’m aware of...I tried to drag him out of retirement in WoD and he wasn’t interested.
I just posted to see if anyone even noticed. :)

theres a few I have noticed since transferring from OCE. lilil is a good hunter he loves to chuck a hunters mark on me aha and buffadin is a tanky af pali, palidans and there bubbles man cant really stop that sometimes haha. sativa is a good warrior loves a good disarm and hkiller is probs the best rouge on ally I have seen.
- was badbaby on OCE changed name to -Cheapthot-Whitemane

theres a few I have noticed since transferring from OCE. lilil is a good hunter he loves to chuck a hunters mark on me aha and buffadin is a tanky af pali, palidans and there bubbles man cant really stop that sometimes haha. sativa is a good warrior loves a good disarm and hkiller is probs the best rouge on ally I have seen.
Ran into you guys a couple times last night.. GG's :)

Brumble isn’t playing that I’m aware of...I tried to drag him out of retirement in WoD and he wasn’t interested.
I just posted to see if anyone even noticed. :)

I could have sworn I played against a Brumble Dwarf Rogue once recently, but I just went though all my end-of-game screen caps and not a single sighting. Weird of me to make that up though lol.

Now there's a name I remember, love seeing you in the BGs man always a good contest :p

If you're on here buffadin or any other paladin, I do apologize for constantly spam purging :$

Yeah Buffadin I first came across when she was only like 36 I think. Already had the Green Lens though so I knew trouble was brewing...

I could have sworn I played against a Brumble Dwarf Rogue once recently, but I just went though all my end-of-game screen caps and not a single sighting. Weird of me to make that up though lol.
I could see someone using his name....unless he's a beast tho isn't him :)

God damn Mormons showed up at the door and I couldn't help myself. Ended up in a deep metaphysical discussion about their religion. I thought I was coming back in time but got /afkd out of that epic game!!! MFr

God damn Mormons showed up at the door and I couldn't help myself. Ended up in a deep metaphysical discussion about their religion. I thought I was coming back in time but got /afkd out of that epic game!!! MFr
SOLID Game tonight tho man, made up for yesterday! Most annoying hunter ever haha

SOLID Game tonight tho man, made up for yesterday! Most annoying hunter ever haha
gg good frost trap usage outofspace
Thank heavens no time limit in WSG or we would never have such games

Attachments

• 11jan20.jpg
    11jan20.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 295
@Piffin stumbled upon this random Shaman video and saw you made a cameo lol. You remember a Majinbuu PoD shammy at all?

Not off the top of my head, good video shame about the music.

The Alliance has seemed underwhelming in twinks to me. . Sativaguy is fun to play against. Indica - fire mage made a toon on my server just to talk shit because i killed and laughed at him. I've seen alliance premades losing to horde pugs a decent amount. On that note I randomy found myself in this video on youtube lol
Dottvader pulling some destro build crits.

Users who are viewing this thread