Thread for US Morons to Bitch about the opposing faction.

Any of these guys who decided to turn a 0-2 into a 2.5 hour stalling session at 4:30am and went on to win because 2 people left to go to bed and a 3rd (FC) decided to go to EGY where the EFC was camped out for 40 minutes, absolute bellends.

There were no winners in this shit show.

Deccie
Armandiam
Odb
Jhamba
Courpajtedot
Xhorde
Marwin
Tunamelt
Patrick
Konda

Yeah, that was a sweet victory :). I guess you had to restock all the FAPs you used ;) ?

Yeah, that was a sweet victory :). I guess you had to restock all the FAPs you used ;) ?
I'm not sure who you are confusing me with but I don't use FAPs or any LoD consumables lol the only person I noticed using FAPs was either tunamelt or odb when grabbing the flag, pretty sure it was odb.

I wouldn't call a 2.5 hour stall game with no real competitiveness at 4 30am a victory for either side... you gained 3 tokens to destroy. People left and threw the game just to get it over with and stop it going on for another 2 hours.

Last edited:
(eu) almost didnt see any good twinks either faction so i decided to take a break. 19s much more competitive
Think its just a problem of a lot of games going on at once so with 10 games going that 200 players and "good" players are gonna a low percentage and chances of getting against eachother is gonna be real low. Barrier to entry at 19 is so much lower and the overall twink population is greater percentage of the players in the battleground.

Just need to do a bit of old school organization telling twinks to queue up at a specific hour or just timing queues etc. Im really happy we have a problem like many games goin at once instead of dead brackets obviously and im sure most would agree. Also think we miss a few people still lvling or making mains to support future 39s etc so I feel like we should get a few more real twinks entering the bracket fairly soon.

As far as whos caught my eye so far it's rough for sure as most guys are just players I know from before or in the guild im in. A total random I appreciated a lot was mage named Valnazzar on ally side that actually knew fundamentals of his class and positioned himself well in the gulch, not sure he was even a "twink" tho.

I know there are good players out there on hordeside just rough picking them out as Ive had so little gametime vs them to accurately assess them. I know Dramatized for example is a great fc in vanilla just never faced him in a single game.

The truth is majority of games as long as u play proper warsong gulch you will win by movement and your determination to play for the win and not for kills or 1v1s. This is my experience playing both sides even on nontwinks with no enchants.
With all this said tho for me 39s feel way more fun than any other pvp ive done in classic and obviously retail since a few expacs back atleast.

tldr: I think we could up the game "competitiveness" a lot by just communicating cross factions/servers and dedicating a specific queuetime for all twinks while still avoiding 10 manning into queues until guilds actually feel rdy for premades.
[doublepost=1578131563,1578131376][/doublepost]
some1 level to 39 for me cus I wanna playyyy
if on ally side just get to 15 n sit your ass in dm/stockades/sm until 36/37
if on horde just get to 10 n sit in rfc/sfk/sm until 36/37

got into free boosts on my mage and paladin just by asking lvl 60s but obviously will go quicker if u got some gold.

I'm not sure who you are confusing me with but I don't use FAPs or any LoD consumables lol the only person I noticed using FAPs was either tunamelt or odb when grabbing the flag, pretty sure it was odb.

I wouldn't call a 2.5 hour stall game with no real competitiveness at 4 30am a victory for either side... you gained 3 tokens to destroy. People left and threw the game just to get it over with and stop it going on for another 2 hours.

Yeah, no clue about the FAP use of my team mates. I confused you with someone else it seems :p
Such long BGs arent that enjoyable and it wore on me as well. But it felt winnable to me and I dont think we ever had more than 4 guys in def.

Think its just a problem of a lot of games going on at once so with 10 games going that 200 players and "good" players are gonna a low percentage and chances of getting against eachother is gonna be real low. Barrier to entry at 19 is so much lower and the overall twink population is greater percentage of the players in the battleground.

Just need to do a bit of old school organization telling twinks to queue up at a specific hour or just timing queues etc. Im really happy we have a problem like many games goin at once instead of dead brackets obviously and im sure most would agree. Also think we miss a few people still lvling or making mains to support future 39s etc so I feel like we should get a few more real twinks entering the bracket fairly soon.

As far as whos caught my eye so far it's rough for sure as most guys are just players I know from before or in the guild im in. A total random I appreciated a lot was mage named Valnazzar on ally side that actually knew fundamentals of his class and positioned himself well in the gulch, not sure he was even a "twink" tho.

I know there are good players out there on hordeside just rough picking them out as Ive had so little gametime vs them to accurately assess them. I know Dramatized for example is a great fc in vanilla just never faced him in a single game.

The truth is majority of games as long as u play proper warsong gulch you will win by movement and your determination to play for the win and not for kills or 1v1s. This is my experience playing both sides even on nontwinks with no enchants.
With all this said tho for me 39s feel way more fun than any other pvp ive done in classic and obviously retail since a few expacs back atleast.

tldr: I think we could up the game "competitiveness" a lot by just communicating cross factions/servers and dedicating a specific queuetime for all twinks while still avoiding 10 manning into queues until guilds actually feel rdy for premades.
[doublepost=1578131563,1578131376][/doublepost]
if on ally side just get to 15 n sit your ass in dm/stockades/sm until 36/37
if on horde just get to 10 n sit in rfc/sfk/sm until 36/37

got into free boosts on my mage and paladin just by asking lvl 60s but obviously will go quicker if u got some gold.

Hi. I’ve been twinking before on warmane, and would like to have a go on classic.

would it be possible without a 60 main and just have 39 to get the gear etc.

Shit head female undead priest named Cap making a pug game last 3 hours + by getting ontop of the horde portal while her 2 hunters guarded her the entire game as they were about to get 3 capped if they didnt do that - everyone left who was good

Saltywarrior ally side - DWing warrior guessing full fury does pretty damn well im wondering if hes the warr that was asking about fury @ 39 using epic mace and vanq sword

llill ally side - Mofo hunter, theres a few mofo hunters ally side but cant think of the names, love trying to chase you down hahaha not even mad just love giving you hunters a hard time hahah

To the glass cannon castors ally side, man i love catching you guys off gaurd and getting them juicy crits :) but fuck i hate when it goes the other way hahaha :)

Good times good times.

Saltywarrior ally side - DWing warrior guessing full fury does pretty damn well im wondering if hes the warr that was asking about fury @ 39 using epic mace and vanq sword

llill ally side - Mofo hunter, theres a few mofo hunters ally side but cant think of the names, love trying to chase you down hahaha not even mad just love giving you hunters a hard time hahah

To the glass cannon castors ally side, man i love catching you guys off gaurd and getting them juicy crits :) but fuck i hate when it goes the other way hahaha :)

Good times good times.
I'm looking so forward to running into you man!

I've come up against and played with many good twinks but a rogue named "thefunpolice" or something similar gave me a hell of a time. I gave up on all objectives and just tried to kill him. Didn't get him once.

Boomer, (Human Warrior) and
Hooyodawas, (Dwarf Hunter). Both great players.

Bamm -

Sativaguy is one of my favorites, little PoD gnome. He matches my consumable use :]
What is most impressive is he did it on Stalagg, the second most horde dominated server on US.80/20.

Great dedication.

Stalagg is a joke, my main is there and I'm contemplating transferring so the wpvp on my twinks isn't non existent. (horde)

Users who are viewing this thread