Thread for US Morons to Bitch about the opposing faction.

Deesick

Legend
Interested to see. This is my first foray into the 39 bracket after playing 29 for a good 6 years or so before Mists came out. I'm playing a Shaman named Bamm this time around. I was a Pala named Deesick in the 29 bracket.

Was playing a game today against a Warrior named Zeetah. Usually if i remember a name it generally means they did something that caught my attention. Seemed like a good player. We lost all 3 games I played so that helped secure that opinion. lol.

Bamm -

Interested to see. This is my first foray into the 39 bracket after playing 29 for a good 6 years or so before Mists came out. I'm playing a Shaman named Bamm this time around. I was a Pala named Deesick in the 29 bracket.

Was playing a game today against a Warrior named Zeetah. Usually if i remember a name it generally means they did something that caught my attention. Seemed like a good player. We lost all 3 games I played so that helped secure that opinion. lol.

Bamm -
What region are you in?

Right on, sounds like fun games. I'm Horde NA and have been really enjoying it.

There's been a few stand out players on both sides already, most annoying Priest has to be the Dwarf, Tickleparty. Horde has a Shaman named Beckky I think who is a real beast and another Orc Hunter Relax who has some great tricks as well as a Troll Hunter named Offensive, who gibs ppl.

There's been some Ally rogues who are legit as well but it's hard to remember names like Twinkxroguez and the like. GGs all!

Last edited:

Bamm -
Nice to see you in bgs, think I played a few games vs you on my Paladin Unwell and/or my rogue Anarchism. Glad you joined 39s!

Could be wrong but I think I remember your name from mighty mighty doomsquad 29s on Darkmoon Faire? Good luck in the 39 bracket. Havent played enough games myself to name worthy opponents

Edit: or was it Remembered on Ally?

Could be wrong but I think I remember your name from mighty mighty doomsquad 29s on Darkmoon Faire? Good luck in the 39 bracket. Havent played enough games myself to name worthy opponents

Edit: or was it Remembered on Ally?

Hey dude, it was me, yeah. I had a guild on Horde side of Auchindoun called The Clumsy Bludgeoning and then during the attempt to revive the bracket, I xfered to DMF, changed to ally and bought Remembered and another guild on Horde side to try and consolidate all twinks on one server. Mialo (Priest) and I worked pretty hard to keep it going for a while. I also used to play with a friend who played a Priest called Jujigatame. He now plays 39's as well using a Warlock called Hauntedmango.

Looking forward to more games. It's been a blast so far. We had some epic matches yesterday. Really tough and close fights. There seem to be some really talented players to fight against.

Deesick // Bamm

Bamm -

Only been playing 39 for like 1/2 days on my rogue named : Javice on Ashbringer.

Funny thing is i played the 29 bracket like 10yrs ago with you on my 29 Hpally ‘Thefresku’ good times & making the twinkinfo signature for you , good times <3

I played one game against a lock named Alexdumas which i pretty much was unable to kill since , he had 2 pocket priests & priests in my team didn’t know what fear ward is.

Anyway will be playing games soon again , just in Paris now for NYE.

Only been playing 39 for like 1/2 days on my rogue named : Javice on Ashbringer.

Funny thing is i played the 29 bracket like 10yrs ago with you on my 29 Hpally ‘Thefresku’ good times & making the twinkinfo signature for you , good times <3

I played one game against a lock named Alexdumas which i pretty much was unable to kill since , he had 2 pocket priests & priests in my team didn’t know what fear ward is.

Anyway will be playing games soon again , just in Paris now for NYE.

Holy... it's been a long time! Good times man, I remember Fresku well! Hell of a pala. Loving that you're playing 39's too.

See you in there! Are you on Alliance or Horde?

Bamm // Dee

Holy... it's been a long time! Good times man, I remember Fresku well! Hell of a pala. Loving that you're playing 39's too.

See you in there! Are you on Alliance or Horde?

Bamm // Dee

Rogue is alliance and so will be my 2nd twink since it’ll be paladin again

7EE1E4A7-80FB-40A9-8573-01D543CFC13E.jpeg

Any of these guys who decided to turn a 0-2 into a 2.5 hour stalling session at 4:30am and went on to win because 2 people left to go to bed and a 3rd (FC) decided to go to EGY where the EFC was camped out for 40 minutes, absolute bellends.

There were no winners in this shit show.

Deccie
Armandiam
Odb
Jhamba
Courpajtedot
Xhorde
Marwin
Tunamelt
Patrick
Konda

Last edited:
Any of these guys who decided to turn a 0-2 into a 2.5 hour stalling session at 4:30am and went on to win because 2 people left to go to bed and a 3rd (FC) decided to go to EGY where the EFC was camped out for 40 minutes, absolute bellends.

There were no winners in this shit show.

Deccie
Armandiam
Odb
Jhamba
Courpajtedot
Xhorde
Marwin
Tunamelt
Patrick
Konda

Odb is absolute trash, I love abolish poison/travel forming up to him and moonfire spamming that retard to 0hp in his “dead zone”

Habitat - Horde druid - gotta be 4k HP at least
Quidprojoe - Shaman - Laughed at the name

Picklelickle - Dwarf Priest. Great player. Been against him in a few matches and he really knows his priorities, placement etc. Always hard to get to and does a good job of keeping the Flag carrier alive. Enjoyable to play against.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread