So, when will the Twink word be uncensored?

Should the 'T' word be censored?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

artonkn

Royal Member
I still don't see the point in it being censored. You can still get ads on your website. Blizzard will still support you.

As proof I'll point you to the biggest tink website for WoW. Called Mamyt(w)ink, a French site, with ads, sponsors, and support from Blizzard. Infact Blizzard chose them to reveal a Hearthstone card 2 expansions ago, (Wrathguard, TGT). Obviouslly I cant link anything because they all have the word that shall not be spoken.

If you want the community to grow, you have to allow them to find it by the key buzzword that brought us all here.

First of all, any reason for censoring this word ? Came back after months of inactivity and found it strange :eek:

XPoff still shows up on a google search though. But I agree, it's hard to tell that it's a tinking website if you didn't know it beforehand

I still don't see the point in it being censored. You can still get ads on your website. Blizzard will still support you.

As proof I'll point you to the biggest tink website for WoW. Called Mamyt(w)ink, a French site, with ads, sponsors, and support from Blizzard. Infact Blizzard chose them to reveal a Hearthstone card 2 expansions ago, (Wrathguard, TGT). Obviouslly I cant link anything because they all have the word that shall not be spoken.

If you want the community to grow, you have to allow them to find it by the key buzzword that brought us all here.

At first I was going to blow this thread off to someone just opining about nothing that was a really big deal. But that last sentence swayed my opinion.
@Conq he does have a very valid point.

Updated and closed as the word twink is no longer censored as we have conversed and been given permission by Adsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread