US So what's up with 19s?

Apnea

Legend
Been out since about July, just re-subbed. Haven't picked up Legion yet either, so this is kind of a probe on how 19s and twinks in general stand with the expansion.

Anyone still play 19s actively around here? How is it, and are the armory links with best in slot gear updated at all? Where can I look if not?

Any old homies around still kicking it?

hi apnea phron here
twinks are pretty weird, general skill level in 19s is even lower than in 29s, the trade-off is faster pops with slightly less diversity in 19s

dunno if you you were here to know xp-on and xp-off are merged into the same thing now, idk any bis 19s to link but somebody else can prob help with that

hi apnea phron here
twinks are pretty weird, general skill level in 19s is even lower than in 29s, the trade-off is faster pops with slightly less diversity in 19s

dunno if you you were here to know xp-on and xp-off are merged into the same thing now, idk any bis 19s to link but somebody else can prob help with that

Hihi Phron :) Yeah I knew about the xp-on and xp-off merge, I played a bit of it before I moved and quit. Any other links to best armories for current games?

a lot of the armory links are up to date. A lot of people have invasion gear which is no longer available but crate gear from BG wins are good to. Hope you get back into it! The 19 bracket sure needs some help right now haha

Hihi Phron :) Yeah I knew about the xp-on and xp-off merge, I played a bit of it before I moved and quit. Any other links to best armories for current games?

well you wanna wear your full class armor tier so priest cloth, shaman mail, warrior plate etc, on top of that item level can improve your stats in pvp, but the difference is very minimal, here's what my 19 priest wears but you'd have the same stats with grey/white cloth pieces http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/terokkar/Òh/advanced

as an example this is what my 20 shaman wears and she has a couple of bonus stats http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Phrontistery/advanced

well you wanna wear your full class armor tier so priest cloth, shaman mail, warrior plate etc, on top of that item level can improve your stats in pvp, but the difference is very minimal, here's what my 19 priest wears but you'd have the same stats with grey/white cloth pieces http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/terokkar/Òh/advanced

as an example this is what my 20 shaman wears and she has a couple of bonus stats http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Phrontistery/advanced

So is that Fel-whatever gear the stuff from the Legion event that I can't get? Will I be super gimped if I don't have it? I know stats don't matter and pretty much item level drives stats in battlegrounds, and I don't really care too much about world pvp aside from duels. Heirlooms still worth using? Does this affect arena too?

So is that Fel-whatever gear the stuff from the Legion event that I can't get? Will I be super gimped if I don't have it? I know stats don't matter and pretty much item level drives stats in battlegrounds, and I don't really care too much about world pvp aside from duels. Heirlooms still worth using? Does this affect arena too?

you will be gimped in duels if the other person has a full set for sure because it is super good but not too many people have it, arenas are the same as battlegrounds in terms of gear scaling - and as for heirlooms they are fine

you wont be gimped in battlegrounds for not having the fel stuff, the difference is super tiny or nothing at all, skill[class too] > gear 100%

hey mr! good to see you again. i play on and off when i'm not busy raiding or being a social idiot i believe i still have you on bnet. and when it comes to gear ilvl 34 will do you just right in bgs as you really cant hit the threshold any higher

Go play on EU. 19s on EU are extremely active and competitive.

I tried to get in to 19s on NA, but it's like Phron said, the skill level has declined drastically. All the big name twinks that made the bracket competitive are now gone.

I truly suggest rolling a 20 on NA if you plan to twink. I know it still won't be what 19s use to be, but I find it a lot better than the 10-19s current state.

r ppl rly gonna say that F2P is better than EU 19s atm? xd EU 19s is pretty much same quality as WoD Pugs. usually twinks on both sides.

r ppl rly gonna say that F2P is better than EU 19s atm? xd EU 19s is pretty much same quality as WoD Pugs. usually twinks on both sides.
I don't think anyone said that they were better. But I guess you like to assume things.

Would be cool to see some footage of EU 19s. I know I'm dreaming but @Pizza I fuggin miss your vods man pls?

Users who are viewing this thread