US <SO U TINK U CAN TINK> recruiting for War Game team!

Dubeez

Grandfathered
<SO U TINK U CAN TINK> is a 19 Alliance guild on Bleeding Hollow(US) and we are now actively recruiting for wargaming. Alliance seems to have a lack of wargaming guilds, and it's understandable because the horde racials are superior to the alliance racials; but with the help of you we can make Alliance vs. Horde War Games a thing again!

About Us:
The guild was originally formed as a guild for an IRL friend and I, with no intentions to actually recruit; strictly to house our characters while we tried out the bracket (after not playing twinks since the end of Wotlk). I decided to see if TI was still around, and got redirected here. I was amazed that twinking had not died and that more guilds/teams were premading than when we had stopped playing. So we decided to roll new characters on Bleeding Hollow, seeing as how it was now the hub for twinks.

After queueing night after night, we noticed that horde clearly had the dominance in the bracket. Although this was the case, we continued queueing, and found out that there were actually really competitive games that happened. Although the meta had changed from 5/6 offense-4/5 defense strats from when we had premaded in Wotlk, we took time to learn the new meta and improve everyday. Whispering people to see what we could have done differently, watching countless videos streamed by the NWL, and focusing on how certain players played.

Well, the time has come where we want to start participating in the community more, and playing as a part of a synchronized team again. We believe that if we can put together a team and start to war-game with other already established teams, then we can enjoy the bracket on another level. We still have things that can be improved on and are constantly learning every day, and we would love to have some players to play alongside of!

Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting new and existing players of any class who would like to join us on our mission to get alliance wargaming again! If you're sick of sitting in main cities alone while waiting for pops with nobody to talk to and want to feel like a part of something bigger, feel free to leave your Bnet tag on this post or simply add one of the two Bnet tags listed below.

Specific classes needed for our wargaming team include:

Brewmaster Monk
Arms Warrior
Survival Hunter
Marks/Survival Hunter
Balance Druid
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman
Resto Shaman

Contact Us:

Dubeez(GM) Justsomethot#1906
Shaka(Co-GM) Shaka#1239

Last edited:
@Conq I sent a couple of them your way. Anything that you can't cover I'll help them out with. Thank you, seriously much appreciated man

Plans of being a big fish and signing up for the TC this year?

With being a newly active guild and just trying to form a premading team right now, honestly we are going to be focused primarily on forming the team and developing synergy within the team, before the TC is even considered.
Friendly bump!

Good luck...
Thank you, much appreciated

<SO U TINK U CAN TINK> is a 19 Alliance guild on Bleeding Hollow(US) and we are now actively recruiting for wargaming. Alliance seems to have a lack of wargaming guilds, and it's understandable because the horde racials are superior to the alliance racials; but with the help of you we can make Alliance vs. Horde War Games a thing again!

About Us:
The guild was originally formed as a guild for an IRL friend and I, with no intentions to actually recruit; strictly to house our characters while we tried out the bracket (after not playing tinks since the end of Wotlk). I decided to see if TI was still around, and got redirected here. I was amazed that tinking had not died and that more guilds/teams were premading than when we had stopped playing. So we decided to roll new characters on Bleeding Hollow, seeing as how it was now the hub for tinks.

After queueing night after night, we noticed that horde clearly had the dominance in the bracket. Although this was the case, we continued queueing, and found out that there were actually really competitive games that happened. Although the meta had changed from 5/6 offense-4/5 defense strats from when we had premaded in Wotlk, we took time to learn the new meta and improve everyday. Whispering people to see what we could have done differently, watching countless videos streamed by the NWL, and focusing on how certain players played.

Well, the time has come where we want to start participating in the community more, and playing as a part of a synchronized team again. We believe that if we can put together a team and start to war-game with other already established teams, then we can enjoy the bracket on another level. We still have things that can be improved on and are constantly learning every day, and we would love to have some players to play alongside of!

Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting new and existing players of any class who would like to join us on our mission to get alliance wargaming again! If you're sick of sitting in main cities alone while waiting for pops with nobody to talk to and want to feel like a part of something bigger, feel free to leave your Bnet tag on this post or simply add one of the two Bnet tags listed below.

Specific classes needed for our wargaming team include:

Brewmaster Monk
Arms Warrior
Survival Hunter
Marks/Survival Hunter
Balance Druid
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman
Resto Shaman

Contact Us:

Dubeez(GM) Justsomethot#1906
Shaka(Co-GM) Shaka#1239

I am currently making a Marks Hunter..

Still actively recruiting right now! Everyone has a place in the guild as of now, but no guarantees on being on the team. Need some more numbers so we can start some in-house games and pick/choose players for main team.

Btag:
Justsomethot#1906
Shaka#1239

Vouch for Dubeez!

good luck, i and some others returned to wow last year for the twink cup after quitting very early on in cata, so i can help you with adjustments or meta questions or whatever, just lmk if u need help. muskie#1358

Users who are viewing this thread