So is 20 bracket dead now?

Jordan x

Excuse my ignorance I'm new to twinking. I've seen multiple people saying the 20 bracket bg q's are way too long and not worth. I was curious if I should just delete my starter edition account with my Twinks on it after I transfer them of course. :/

Excuse my ignorance I'm new to twinking. I've seen multiple people saying the 20 bracket bg q's are way too long and not worth. I was curious if I should just delete my starter edition account with my Twinks on it after I transfer them of course. :/
No, not really.
The most ideal time to get into twinking at 20? Probably not, no. Still very much doable, and can you get pops? Yeah.

No, it's just not the popular option anymore. 20s (more specifically, the f2p cap) has been through many ups and downs over the years but has proven to be a resilient niche to those that are passionate about it. Its time in the spotlight has simply come to an end.
upload_2022-8-25_23-36-3.png

20s are just a little slow atm because people are leveling and gearing their 29s for Twinking. Also leveling their farming toons. The bracket isn't dead or dying. As a matter of fact, the golden age of twinking is almost upon us!

Overall its a big shit. Was it too: full broken classes, op artifacts, etc.
But now, its a real shitfest, even i got 27-29s....

Bracket is dead for me RN. Long queues for me, and the strength which level 29's have in a BG is hectic. It's not just "a little bit" more than 20, it's "you die in a rogue opener, every time" or it's dying in a second or 2 to caster globals, or getting crit for more than your health pool constantly. Haven't come across stunbot warr yet but I can't imagine that 15 seconds of stuns is going to be fun again

15 seconds of stuns

Unlikely to ever actually get the full DR on those hammers, either it will proc again during the big one and cut it short or not proc again for a while and then you just have poopie level 21 weapons with no stats... so 8 solid seconds is the worry.

Unlikely to ever actually get the full DR on those hammers, either it will proc again during the big one and cut it short or not proc again for a while and then you just have poopie level 21 weapons with no stats... so 8 solid seconds is the worry.
That's true, unlikely to get the entire duration because anyone else in the BG with actual stats can just walk buy and pop you :p

I am curious what an actual, enchanted, fully gemmed with high level gear fury can do with those weapons. They never instantly popped me back during the somfas days with crusader but they also weren't close to BIS

No, it's just not the popular option anymore. 20s (more specifically, the f2p cap) has been through many ups and downs over the years but has proven to be a resilient niche to those that are passionate about it. Its time in the spotlight has simply come to an end.
View attachment 21645
For sure.

And I think the thing people need to realize is, that this is just part of the ebbs and flows of the game and it's changes. It isn't indicative that this will always be this way, and I can't say how many times I've seen something happen that lowers attention on a bracket and it's considered "dead" - just for it a year or two later to be huge again.

Twinking at ___ is dead. Long live twinking at ____.

20s are just a little slow atm because people are leveling and gearing their 29s for Twinking. Also leveling their farming toons. The bracket isn't dead or dying. As a matter of fact,
the golden age of twinking is almost upon us!
So you can turn xp off on a 29 and que again?

stack vers and 2 stam 2 primary stat gems and equip insignia. if u want to play something with survivability try havoc dh. super good with double dash blur and has good burst dmg with felblade demon blades.

You should open a ticket with blizz and ask them to remove your starter edition account (don’t do the automated option).

cite your reasoning as terrible queue times and 29 premades. Mention that just over a month ago, it didn’t use to be like that.

the pulverizers are actually still fun, I use em in the slow leveling 20-29s and the games are actually good, a lot of premades of max level pvpers , ran into a 9 man from Sargeras the other day and 2 of us in 112s but using the pulverizers and chest saved the day <3
[doublepost=1669264477,1669260117][/doublepost]and I have to apologize to the 10 level 20s in that wsg, we are not tryin to play against f2ps or even be in the xp off bracket, someone joined that had xp of and it pulled us in there, @carlbb, as soon as I realized we were in the locked, I told everyone to end it fast. Good to see ya but not on those terms <3

Users who are viewing this thread