EU+US So I was wondering, 90 or 99

Charicore

Grandfathered
Is it in our best interest to go to 99 when the prepatch goes live or would it be better to stay as a 90? Legion was the first twink bracket for me ever and I deeply enjoyed it. But I wanna stay in the bracket so should we get toons to go to 90 or 99 now that legion weapons are just ilevel upgrade more than anything now

98 - 101 twinks are pretty much dead in bfa

109 may have potential, im guessing 109, 111, and / or 119 will be the new lvls for high lvl twinks

Ok so level my warrior from 101 then to 109

Catch on to the pattern:
when WOD dropped, 91 was the superlevel.
When Legion dropped, 101 was the superlevel.
Perhaps you can take the 101 to 111 for BFA?

As far as the original question goes, this is my opinion on 90s/99s...
The best-in-slot gear for the entire bracket of 90-99 will be obtained through the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. being a lower level (90 in this case) you'll have higher secondary stats than a 99. But as a 99 with the exact same gear as the 90, you'll lose your secondary stats, but gain additional stamina, agility, intellect or strength. There is a slight tradeoff now, and it is honestly too soon to determine which level is actually better. I personally, try to gear my twinks at the highest raid tier of their expansion for legacy raiding, so I personally prefer 90, but to each their own.

Attachments

• Screenshot (17).png
    Screenshot (17).png
    294.4 KB · Views: 297
Delete the toon

Users who are viewing this thread