So hyped up for classic wow!!!!

shadowmaster

Veteran
I used to twink in infierno many years ago on my rogue named *sky* if you fought against me you would most def remember me XD. I will def be getting back into the swing of things once that drops. I wonder if anyone from infierno still plays? moxie?roxie? lost? manys some of the lads for lsftw, or some rivals like swine and gankya? . would love to catchup with some of the old twinks.

Last edited:
Hey you probably don't remember me but I joined up with you guys later on, an once roxie moved to madoran. But I haven't seen or heard from anyone myself just coming back also.

Hey guys I remember both of you! How have you been?

Don’t be, most of the YouTube content creators and twitch streamers are just over glorifying Old RuneScape due to them wanting to glorify the old days prior to Cata.

It’ll probably be the complete opposite with everything really. Same content so sites like wowhead can tell us where to go and what to do. Slow leveling and minuscule rewards to grind to the top. Go to this place for dungeons for X amount of hours just to farm a few items for one person let alone an entire group. If it wasn’t toxic enough in pvp, in the 14s or so it’ll be possibly be more toxic due to low gear grabs form rewards. Raiding will be a hassle if you don’t have that one pixel in that dent in your armory, your out of there. And on top of all that, there’s gonna probably be some random pvp guy from the other faction farming that one rare sawn that you need in order to finish a very long and hard quest just to ring a stupid instrument outside a roach infested house just to get one of the ugliest mounts (in my own opinion) in the game .

From my own opinion to y’all, don’t expect much from classic. Just keep your expectations low and enjoy the good old Pokémon red and blue before prior to when they added the other 152+ Pokémon.

After all, we’ll just probably see a lot of people complaining about either one bug not there or not giving a specific item and their gonna complain in the forums about how it’s “that’s the [Vanilla] that i used to play” from ibeckman671.

Last edited:
Some are into that, me included!
Cant wait!

Umm, that description didn't seem to describe vanilla World of Warcraft. Is it grindy? Check. Is leveling a time consuming process? Check. Will we know where to go? Perhaps, but just because a guide says the best chest piece for you has a 4% drop chance in LBRS doesn't mean people like that instance, maybe they are really into BRD and it has some loot you could use too so you go there. And because each group is handmade time amounts vary much more wildly you can't just queue up for things.

Overall Classic World of Warcraft was about having a high magic environment to experience the progression of a character in, rather than a way to keep your gear maxed so you can get invited to the latest raids. Those were goals, not the story of the journey. And games with a slower pace of life are lived and loved in the journey : )

Users who are viewing this thread