EU+US So, Blizz dropped the soap and I picked it up.........

icehawk

The Beast Within
So Blizz launch the pre-patch and I bend over to pick it up (and I buy a months game time).....

And now I've been royally prodded......:eek:

I'm a little peeved at Blizz's transmog system to say the least. Firstly, on my Vet Warrior I had almost all the mogs for low level Mail, but guess what, it ain't worth squat!:mad:

Now my Vet Warrior has mainly plate pieces with $hit all mogs.

But it gets better, my Huntard had most leather mogs, but WTF, they ain't worth squat on my Huntard either.......

Thanks Blizz, you got me fair and square with this one........

Oh, and while I'm at it, WTF is with the 20's not scaling in bgs. Why take out scaling? I really hope it's a mistake and not intended. I know, let's go back to the old system when we had the 20 - 24 bracket says Blizz, but hey, let's be even more stupid and include levels right up to 29 so there is now a 9 level difference and why not take gear out of the equation, yeah great idea, let's do it......... That will be lots of fun for everyone..........:eek:

You collecting (?) or just not knowing that hunters got mail as their main armor type once the prepatch hit is your own mistake, should have read the changes

That's how it was back in the day. Before scaling. You enter a bg at 20, you stayed 20 and got wrecked.

You collecting (?) or just not knowing that hunters got mail as their main armor type once the prepatch hit is your own mistake, should have read the changes
I had them well before Legion was even announced. Not my mistake. Just pi$$ed that the mog system won't recognise them.
I went Vet in April 2015 and had collected all the sets in advance of the sub ending. Nuff said!

Users who are viewing this thread