EU+US Smolderweb’s Eye

Veechard

Legend
Not sure if Blizzard came in after patch and made some items better, or this was just overlooked, or it’s not as good as my tooltip said last night

http://www.wowhead.com/item=13213

On my 60 hunt it said it would do 700 damage every 2 seconds for 20 seconds. If this is correct, that’s 7k damage. Also if the ticks can crit which I’m sure they can, this would be neat to test on my 60 fire mage with combustion.

Anyone try this one yet?

Not sure if Blizzard came in after patch and made some items better, or this was just overlooked, or it’s not as good as my tooltip said last night

http://www.wowhead.com/item=13213

On my 60 hunt it said it would do 700 damage every 2 seconds for 20 seconds. If this is correct, that’s 7k damage. Also if the ticks can crit which I’m sure they can, this would be neat to test on my 60 fire mage with combustion.

Anyone try this one yet?
That’s extreme lol, I miss useing the weapon 2 set in pvp rip...

I think what is neat about this is it has a 30 yard range, instead of only usable in melee range like ram bolts. So would be nice for for most casters or ranged classes that need to kite to stay alive

It’s effected by both int/str/agil and vers. However it cannot crit tick. Got it on my fire mage, used combustion and no crit ticks. However working on an int and vers stacking set and might be able to get it up to 900-1k ticks.
[doublepost=1523127747,1523127651][/doublepost]
Have you farmed for Mara dagger? Its pretty good proc. Solo'd her on my druid and got lucky that it dropped my first run.

I’ll have to do that one of these days but tbh you can get more base int with staff. And I hate dagger + offhand for casters

It’s effected by both int/str/agil and vers. However it cannot crit tick. Got it on my fire mage, used combustion and no crit ticks. However working on an int and vers stacking set and might be able to get it up to 900-1k ticks.
[doublepost=1523127747,1523127651][/doublepost]

I’ll have to do that one of these days but tbh you can get more base int with staff. And I hate dagger + offhand for casters
Hello, Sorry to bump this.

Does this item still do this kind of damage?

Hello, Sorry to bump this.

Does this item still do this kind of damage?

I’m pretty sure it does more than Ramenstein now, but the damage takes place over 20 seconds

Haven’t done much testing with it up but the ticks are effected by vers and don’t know if they can crit, this might be good for affliction locks or spriests

I’m pretty sure it does more than Ramenstein now, but the damage takes place over 20 seconds

Haven’t done much testing with it up but the ticks are effected by vers and don’t know if they can crit, this might be good for affliction locks or spriests

I use it on my 60 Enh Shammy - not that I have played it much since pre-patch went live, so cant comment on how good it is now.

Seems pretty Op. However is it like a normal poison that can be cleansed by classes who can remove poisons? Because then it becomes easy to counter and a relatively long cooldown. Dwarfs for example.

Yes it can be removed by Monks, Druids and Paladins.

Still does a lot of damage which is useful vs the large amount of rogues, warriors, mages and hunters in the bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread