Slow Battleground Queues - Its on us twinks

Jva

Legend
Ok Twinks it is time to get shit fixed again!
I am talking about the Battleground Queues. I have no idea why this hasn´t already been addressed and why everyone is just living with the pain but:

BATTLEGROUND QUEUES ARE F*UCKED.

Some of you may hear that here first. Sorry to burst your bubble bros but NO, it is not normal to sit in a 1 hour bg queue during peak time. FFS!
I can´t speak for every bracket because I only play 19s and 29s but I am sure that this affects all brackets.
There seems to be some weird problems with the random bg q. The matchmaking is completely trashed.
Few things I noticed speaking of 19s:
- takes until 1pm lately to get the first pop, starting with a full AB. Why the hell no WSG pop first?
- Queue times are overall awfully long, sometimes takes over an hour to pop even during peak times w/o any reason.
- Few days ago there were at least 4 bgs up at the same time, bgs ended = nobody managed to get in another game for over an hour.
- Most of the time it is so obvious that there are more than enough ppl queued for a bg but that shit just don´t want to pop. Then suddenly you end up in a WSG with 19 randoms while everyone on your ID/Community got left out.
- Waiting 1 hour for pop to play a full 15 vs 15 twink EOTS. Yea right, levlers just all died that day.

I could list more but I think you get what I mean. It is totally clear for me that numbers of ppl queuing is not the problem here. It feels more like it needs 100 ppl each side to get 1 fucking pop.
It is really hard to grasp where the problem really is because we don´t have enough insights on how the q system should work. But it totally reminds me of the queue bug for specific BGs in early WOD. 19s weren´t getting any pops even though we tested shit for hours and queued with more than 10 each side (no grping, no random etc. ofc). Games either never popped or it took ages with ppl getting left out.
So imo we do have a similar problem here.

We need to address this as a community. No one else will do anything to fix this.
For those of you who think that they won´t listen....you are wrong. We managed to get the WOD bug fixed.

https://xpoff.com/threads/twinks-and-bugged-battleground-queues-a-sad-story.57822/

I am confident that we can also get this problem solved. It only takes a tiny effort:
1: Everyone bump/like this thread : https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/w...e-battleground-queue-low-level-brackets/22991
2: Someone pls repost on US Servers and let us know here
3: Bump/like this thread aswell
4: Most important someone needs to go ham on twitter again. Anyone ready for this?

So you see it doesn´t take much! Lets try to get this done. If not we tried at least.
Everyone who thinks q is working, get fucking lost.

Something I've noticed, anecdotally at least, is that the matchmaker seems to try to hit equal average player levels on each team in BG groups.

So like at 29s, you've got 3-5 man groups rolling of all 29s AND you've got the influx of allied races as well as F2P.

The combination of lvl 20 and lvl 29 players, with not much in-between, makes matching average character level really hard. You've gotta wait for just the right combination of 24, 25 and 26s to que up (with the right roles) for things to pop.

At least that *seems* to be part of the problem.

One way to test it, of course, is for everyone to start solo queing

Yes I'm glad there's other people noticing this too! I queued from 7am to 5am and only got 5 BG pops, I mean come on ffs.... Something is serriously bugged!!

I would have to totally disagree....the main reason i play 19s is for the short que times. My 120 horde has a longer que.

If you are waiting an hour for a pop, something is wrong on your end. Do a scan and repair, also once your time in que is longer than the average wait time....reque. Usually you will get a pop in minutes. GL
Not for EU my friend. I would not have posted that if I was the only one experiencing these issues :).
Could you guys tell us if you are EU or US? Maybe its just an EU thing. That would help, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread