Sliver of Na'the

Visual

Legend
Has anyone farmed this dagger? It's a world drop in Draenor and wowhead says it has a 0.05% drop from Frost Wolf Alpha in Frostfire Ridge. Can anyone confirm if it does drop or if there is a better way to farm this.

sliver of na'the.JPG

Hello, i farmed silver of na'the myself and got it to drop on the first day by powerfarming, had 3 alts that could loot it.
Your desired farming spot is either
oMG3lJ3.png

Some kind of ogres right outside the building, there's not that many mobs here but theres hyperspawn and the ogres immediatly charge to you after getting pulled which is awesome for some farming classes.

or
e4INVec.png

can't remember which spot was the right one tho.. i'm not home atm.
need a lvl 50 taunt totem monk here because there's dog mobs that doesn't have their level scaled.

here silver of na'the can drop and maybe even Bronzed Elekk Statue or Everblooming Thorny Hibiscus (not confirmed). Blue and epic trinkets can definitely drop from spot nr 2.

level 20 for epic trinkets and weps.
level 22 for blue trinkets.

Hello, i farmed silver of na'the myself and got it to drop on the first day by powerfarming, had 3 alts that could loot it.
Your desired farming spot is either
oMG3lJ3.png

Some kind of ogres right outside the building, there's not that many mobs here but theres hyperspawn and the ogres immediatly charge to you after getting pulled which is awesome for some farming classes.

or
e4INVec.png

can't remember which spot was the right one tho.. i'm not home atm.
need a lvl 50 taunt totem monk here because there's dog mobs that doesn't have their level scaled.

here silver of na'the can drop and maybe even Bronzed Elekk Statue or Everblooming Thorny Hibiscus (not confirmed). Blue and epic trinkets can definitely drop from spot nr 2.

level 20 for epic trinkets and weps.
level 22 for blue trinkets.
Thank you for sharing this information!! I will try the first spot this weekend and see if I have any luck :D Also do you need to be on level 24 or 20 for it to be ilvl 27 ?

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing this information!! I will try the first spot this weekend and see if I have any luck :D Also do you need to be on level 24 or 20 for it to be ilvl 27 ?
nop. just be level 20.
open world rare weapons with blue rarity will drop item level 27 if level 20 loots it

nop. just be level 20.
open world rare weapons with blue rarity will drop item level 27 if level 20 loots it
Is it only for weapons i need to be 20? I had a boe trinket drop but it is ilvl 26 level 18 for some reason. Also does time zone matter or can i stay in present time?

Is it only for weapons i need to be 20? I had a boe trinket drop but it is ilvl 26 level 18 for some reason. Also does time zone matter or can i stay in present time?
can't farm both blue trinkets and weapons at the same time with the same character unless you want your blue trinkets to be subpar- have a lower level requirement and therefore lower item level.

you can hope for a epic trinket however while farming blue weapons.

timeline doesnt matter

can't farm both blue trinkets and weapons at the same time with the same character unless you want your blue trinkets to be subpar- have a lower level requirement and therefore lower item level.

you can hope for a epic trinket however while farming blue weapons.

timeline doesnt matter
Thanks for the info and help I appreciate it dude! I will farm on my 20 for the dagger in between bg ques and free time :D

Quick update on the farm, so I am currently at around 19,500 kills and am looting on 2 characters. Yesterday my friend Crime got the dagger to drop but unfortunately it was on his friends account... I can confirm it does drop at Bastion Rise in Gorgrond! :D
[doublepost=1647230627,1647223833][/doublepost]Finally dropped at 23k kills!!!

dagger drop.JPG

I agree with Hashbrowns it's probably worth around that. It is worth more than Ced's Carver and Widowmaker since it's more rare!

Users who are viewing this thread