<Slash AFK> Will pay your Xfer! (OCE only)

Virologic

Veteran
If you're a lonely horde twink looking for a thriving 39 community, come join <Slash AFK> on Yojamba! We will reimburse you for your xfer over! We're looking for dedicated players who are already geared and want to join the party! We provide gear runs and consumables. We also plan on doing guild tourneys (2v2, 3v3) in STV:)

<3 Ðoom

Virologic#11403

Last edited:
Doom you tanky fkr. I came up against you in a few bgs last weekend.

I might transfer to the ally side so I can at least fight you guys between bgs. My server is dead.

come to arugal alliance join <orc>
You are always recruiting on my posts lol. Even my own members!!!
[doublepost=1576794744,1576793043][/doublepost]

I might transfer to the ally side so I can at least fight you guys between bgs. My server is dead.

Yeah, sorry to hear about ur server... Nobody wants that. who's ur toon? I'll take my gear off and let you one-shot me next time xD

Just make a shammy with 1hder and shield :) and youll be all good, poor ol Doom cant kill my shammy :) hahha love ya Doom :p

And xfer to arugal bro thats going to be a the ally twink hub for oceanic :) ( i think there is a ally guild n Yojamba tho, not sure on the name ) ive rolled a toon on Arugal aswell to try get the ally numbers up abit hate sitting in que for 20/30 mins, ill be healing faces soon enough.

Yeah, sorry to hear about ur server... Nobody wants that. who's ur toon? I'll take my gear off and let you one-shot me next time xD

I'm Ifi, same name as I use here. We had a good 1v1 last night. No need to take your gear off. I think we pretty evenly matched. I cant make up my mind if I should be try and get rid of you first or take out 3-4 non twinks in the same amount of time. Usually try and burn you because your ripping through us like nothing else.
[doublepost=1576883871,1576883788][/doublepost]
come to arugal alliance join <orc>
So tempting after last night. You guys were very organised. Made for some fun bgs.
[doublepost=1576884104][/doublepost]
Just make a shammy with 1hder and shield :) and youll be all good, poor ol Doom cant kill my shammy :) hahha love ya Doom :p

And xfer to arugal bro thats going to be a the ally twink hub for oceanic :) ( i think there is a ally guild n Yojamba tho, not sure on the name ) ive rolled a toon on Arugal aswell to try get the ally numbers up abit hate sitting in que for 20/30 mins, ill be healing faces soon enough.
Spotted you inna BG last night too I think.

Yeah, looks like I'll have to transfer to arugal.

I'm Ifi, same name as I use here. We had a good 1v1 last night. No need to take your gear off. I think we pretty evenly matched. I cant make up my mind if I should be try and get rid of you first or take out 3-4 non twinks in the same amount of time. Usually try and burn you because your ripping through us like nothing else.
[doublepost=1576883871,1576883788][/doublepost]
So tempting after last night. You guys were very organised. Made for some fun bgs.
[doublepost=1576884104][/doublepost]
Spotted you inna BG last night too I think.

Yeah, looks like I'll have to transfer to arugal.
Yea u and Youb were gang banging my warr Halfstep hahaha bastards

Users who are viewing this thread