SL 20s - What can I screw up?

Jay204

Grandfathered
Hey guys, I've been reading the forums and trying to make sense of all the changes and it looks like there's no end of things to do now to gear up your 20.

My question is : What can I screw up permanently if I do something wrong?

For example, if I completed the BFA intro at the wrong time does that lock me out of something important at 20? I'd just like to make sure I don't make a big irreversible mistake right in the middle of gearing up a toon.

Hey guys, I've been reading the forums and trying to make sense of all the changes and it looks like there's no end of things to do now to gear up your 20.

My question is : What can I screw up permanently if I do something wrong?

For example, if I completed the BFA intro at the wrong time does that lock me out of something important at 20? I'd just like to make sure I don't make a big irreversible mistake right in the middle of gearing up a toon.
you need to enchant ur artifact before you put relics in, other than that there arent any major mistakes you can make
[doublepost=1602787782,1602787741][/doublepost]ur also on the wrong forum, go to shadowlands 20s or 29

Looks like legion gear just got the nerf hammer to item level 25 and shat gem gear is now only usable at 30. good, that was going to just ruin the bracket.

Yeah that's kinda why I was slow playing this. The fact that artifact weapons are grandfathered with relics is a bit annoying though...

Yeah that's kinda why I was slow playing this. The fact that artifact weapons are grandfathered with relics is a bit annoying though...

well if you are a strength char you should be weapon swapping cruasder 3 or more anyway so artifact weapons are only minorly useful.

I think I'm going to go farm some Runeblades of Baron Rivendare for sader swaps. I still think versatility is better than mastery on a Ret.

Looks like outside of wanting to choose mastery as a stat... old world greens item level 28 are BiS?

Last edited:
So if I already put one relic in my artifact weapon I cant chant it any more??? Whay should I do?

Nothing just be happy you did as cant anymore

You cant enchant any more or put relics in? I haven't enchanted it yet ;( and have one relic in.

The relic maybe have made the item too high a level for some enchants you will have to look... not sure what the current max level on stuff like cruader/old shit whatever you want is.

Users who are viewing this thread