skinning stucks at 200/300

Seelenernte

Hello,

I'm working on the venomhide ravasaur. On the related quest I need also 20 rugged leather. But my skinng skills stucks at 200/300 so I can't loot it. Is this a bug or can't f2p reach full skill?

so i recently did that quest on f2p its dtuck st 200 cause of mob level. the solution is to grind enough thick leather to get enough rugged leather to complete it. took me maybe 2 days for farming. I leveled leather working all the way up for it. the. other option is to find a dungeon that scales to 25 walk in and skin those mobs to level it. i preferred to do my way cause i wanted to see if some boe epics could drop.

I did the same thing as Chops. I got most of mine along the coast in Azshara.

I skinned yetis for about 3 hours before I realized another skill up wasn't going to come. Researching a little more, it looks like maybe people were able to get skill ups killing Onyxia in some random patch, but that's obviously not available to us. There are a couple bug threads reporting a similar issue on the Blizz site but there haven't been any updates in the year or so that it's been up.

Users who are viewing this thread