Skill Ratio vs Sua Sponte 11/15 @ 8:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizza

2014, 2015, & 2018 TC Champ
Founder
Skill Ratio will be 10v10ing Sua Sponte on Friday, November 15 at 8:30 EST.

Rules:

Max of:
1 Shadow Priest
2 of a class
2 Stealthies
3 healers

Consumables allowed: Minor wizard oil, sharpening stones, health/mana potions, bandages, and food/water that don't give buffs

Miscellaneous not allowed: Manual Crowd Pummelers

Neither team will stream, but both teams will record the game(s), and the winning team will post the game(s) from their PoV on YouTube shortly after.

Approved.

Should be some fuggin fun! Excited to see the best of multiple brackets clash in the gulch!

100% pizza's team, they have a really good fuggin track record when it comes to premades.

Consumables allowed: Minor wizard oil, sharpening stones, health/mana potions, bandages, and food/water that don't give buffs

We just had our premade today (TL vs AAO) and wargames atm are treated like RBG's. That means that you cannot use any consumable, except for Bandages. You can't even use food inside that doesn't give any buffs.

We just had our premade today (TL vs AAO) and wargames atm are treated like RBG's. That means that you cannot use any consumable, except for Bandages. You can't even use food inside that doesn't give any buffs.

We are not going to have people on the same server, so it won't be a war game.

Sweet an actual premade that IS going to happen and not the typical puff up the chest and dodge. Good luck to both sides. Have fun!

It has been 2 years now since the (20-24) bracket has been around with nothing but posturing hot air bags. This game will hopefully bring more competitive premade games that the community will get to follow and or watch.

Coming back to 19's? More like a hiatus and doing other priorities. As per your concern of making threads looking for premades, yep I did look for some awhile ago. Only person to setup a date was Slyddur. To bad tentative schedule for game did not work out for all my team so we requested a reschedule, otherwise we would have played. U mad bro because a premade was attempted to take place?

Skill Ratio will most likely win unfortunately, even if I don't want them to win.

You should support your 19s homies, cuz even if you aren't in a good terms with them, we are all coming from the same mother bracket (10-19's the Original bracket), 20-24s bracket it's just the half brother full of players that think they are good, that's why someone from the original bracket have to make them sit down.

Keep sucking up to Europe bro.

There is no need for it mejt.

100% pizza's team, they have a really good fuggin track record when it comes to premades.

I don't know what you mean by "really good track record when it comes to premades", would you mind clarify it for me ?

He's right but if you don't wargames that won't be a problem.

GL to my 19s homies i hope you guys will rape !

Perhaps I wrote it out wrong, They just have more experience in premades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread