Skill Ratio open for premades!

Pizza

2014, 2015, & 2018 TC Champ
Founder
Last edited by a moderator:
If only this was EU.

Hope someone steps up!

ehhh just an idea to field more people for this and honestly a potential problem I see with this is that you guys will crush pretty much any competition... My idea here being that if you guys are willing to share some of the love, I.E. you guys split up your group abit we could much more easily form some 10v10s as of right now as far as I know you wont find any 10 mans to fight unless your willing to split up your crew to even out skill on both sides, just my 2 cents but yeah I'm down and I have a TON of 29s on my b-tag so I could easily be apart of fielding people together if we were to decide on a date a week in advance, cheers.

ehhh just an idea to field more people for this and honestly a potential problem I see with this is that you guys will crush pretty much any competition... My idea here being that if you guys are willing to share some of the love, I.E. you guys split up your group abit we could much more easily form some 10v10s as of right now as far as I know you wont find any 10 mans to fight unless your willing to split up your crew to even out skill on both sides, just my 2 cents but yeah I'm down and I have a TON of 29s on my b-tag so I could easily be apart of fielding people together if we were to decide on a date a week in advance, cheers.

Games would just be whichever team is affected most by the 5 shitters they're obviously carrying. If any 29 group actually cared about how to "not get crushed" they would look at what to improve instead pulling excuses for piss poor performance.

just my 2 cents

Games would just be whichever team is affected most by the 5 shitters they're obviously carrying. If any 29 group actually cared about how to "not get crushed" they would look at what to improve instead pulling excuses for piss poor performance.

just my 2 cents

Damn ur ignorant... Pizzas crew just beat one of the best end game rbg teams in the world in a 10v10 at 19 not too long ago...There isn't a single 29 guild in the bracket with the experience Playing together or cohesiveness to give them an even remotely competitive premade, and your comments make you sound like you have very little knowledge of.... Well..... Anything

Damn ur ignorant... Pizzas crew just beat one of the best end game rbg teams in the world in a 10v10 at 19 not too long ago...There isn't a single 29 guild in the bracket with the experience Playing together or cohesiveness to give them an even remotely competitive premade, and your comments make you sound like you have very little knowledge of.... Well..... Anything

Go read the 10-19 section there was already some wargames and it was the same garbage; lose -> make up an excuse -> obviously don't improve/work on what they did wrong -> lose again and again.

Its twinks not some strange entity that only pizza has mastered. Synergy is a joke and entirely not needed there's so few abilities in both brackets that anyone with a brain should be aware of everything that is happening around them and have the abilities to communicate that to their team via voice comm or simple macros.

Most of your guild has F2Ps as well - you might have better competition setting up wargames with the F2Ps.

Still looking for games in January.

Go read the 10-19 section there was already some wargames and it was the same garbage; lose -> make up an excuse -> obviously don't improve/work on what they did wrong -> lose again and again.

Its twinks not some strange entity that only pizza has mastered. Synergy is a joke and entirely not needed there's so few abilities in both brackets that anyone with a brain should be aware of everything that is happening around them and have the abilities to communicate that to their team via voice comm or simple macros.

excuse me pizza for derailing this thread, but mate that's your opinion whether skill ratio happen to make these obvious same mistakes over and over again, are they still here playing ? Yes. How many guilds have formed and just broke up because of a loss? Skill Ratio dusts themselves off and gets back up. Pizza is a great leader from what I've seen and wouldn't allow mistakes to happen again and again but then possibly he could as I don't play US, thought I'd share my thoughts

- Quack

In my time, I've seen at least 10 guilds form up under the guise that they are going to bring down Pizza and Co. and start shitposting about how much better they are and break up after they can't come close to winning.

:).

excuse me pizza for derailing this thread, but mate that's your opinion whether skill ratio happen to make these obvious same mistakes over and over again, are they still here playing ? Yes. How many guilds have formed and just broke up because of a loss? Skill Ratio dusts themselves off and gets back up. Pizza is a great leader from what I've seen and wouldn't allow mistakes to happen again and again but then possibly he could as I don't play US, thought I'd share my thoughts

- Quack

My post was about the upcoming alliance guild @ 19s that was stuck in the vicious circle of,

lose -> make up an excuse -> obviously don't improve/work on what they did wrong -> lose again and again.

I don't have a problem with Pizza hes a great leader yes, but the amount of hype is unneeded and scares away people from actually playing which is ridiculous.

I'm looking at turning my bank guild into a Twink guild. Already has 3 tabs. I'm Alliance all the way, right now, although to tell the truth, I love Horde more. I'm inclined to make a few Horde twinks as well. But I'd probably have to take one of my 90+s and faction change so I'd have a benefactor for Horde. My server is Gnomeregan, Alliance, US. Its a relatively low population server (about 9000) so I never have problems logging or getting kicked. If anyone is interested in making a 29 on Gnomeregan, or just chatting, PST me. I'm generally in game every evening from 10:30p Central to 12:30 or 1a, and also most mornings. When we have enough peeps to form a 5 team, we will set a few nights for BGs and see if we can coordinate with these other teams to have some fun, win or lose. I dont know everything there is to know about running a great team, but I love BGz above all else, and have some knowledge. I'm of the belief that camping GY's for HKz is generally bad form, and even unethical. Why not go on and cap so we can queue again for more... My thoughts. My RealID is SedTBlindman#1441. All my toons start with Metal~

My post was about the upcoming alliance guild @ 19s that was stuck in the vicious circle of,

lose -> make up an excuse -> obviously don't improve/work on what they did wrong -> lose again and again.

I don't have a problem with Pizza hes a great leader yes, but the amount of hype is unneeded and scares away people from actually playing which is ridiculous.
I see, apologies my old pal :)

Users who are viewing this thread