Sketchbag fulfills prophecy, ascends to "higher plane of existence"

Sin'dor

Veteran
Reports are coming in that @Sketchbag, XP-Off's resident Canadian-Super-Moderator and "Patron Saint of Appreciation", has completed the most-legendary of Canadian prophecies (as divined within their ancient text, the "Nice-ronomicon")... and, having finally bestowed a godly 15000 "Likes" upon the unworthy populace of an insignificant WoW-twink-site, gave one last farewell message before transforming into a being of pure maple-scented energy.
Sketchbag said:
"Time for me to leave, thank you all for letting me like your posts! Be well and safe travels xo"

When asked for comment, his grief-stricken disciples assured us that even though we may no-longer be able to witness @Sketchbag's sublime works first-hand... he will still grant "His Divine Blessing" to any and all souls whom graciously spread "Likes" in his name.

I personally am humbled to have been here while he still walked among us, and regret that I have nothing to offer but this wretched pixel-art-avatar as "tribute".

Sketchbag.png

"Blessed be..."

(Wishing you all the best, Sketch... I hope your future brings you nothing but "likes", and that you'll still pop-in on occasion.) ;)

Haha sux bigtime, gonna miss modding here. :( I take this stuff too seriously, while others don't, maybe I'm the problem and not the other way around?

I'll still be lurking and liking but only as a casual! 15k given was a odd coincidence too... ;)

@Sin'dor your comment presentation always stood out, luv ur style!

Haha sux bigtime, gonna miss modding here. :( I take this stuff too seriously, while others don't, maybe I'm the problem and not the other way around?
Goodness... it almost sounds like something "forced your hand" (no pun intended). :confused:

I'll still be lurking and liking but only as a casual!
(You were supposed to "wait three days" before returning... didn't you get the "resurrection" script?) :p

15k given was a odd coincidence too...
"Coincidence"? Ha! Try, "Divine Providence"! ;)

<3 :D

lemme be the first to like that

Seconded! :)

I'll still be lurking and liking but only as a casual! 15k given was a odd coincidence too... ;)

20190905_065120.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread