Skeram Horde

Androlleck

Legend
So Totem, Qn and a few others ive seen on my server horde side are pretty solid. However I haven't seen them on the forums yet just trying to reach out to our Skeram counter parts to see if horde side is alive for 39s or you guys are planning on leaving with the server dying?

Rommel 39 Ret pally, Guild lead of Flags For The Führer. AKA The Long Arm Of The Law #desertfox

So Totem, Qn and a few others ive seen on my server horde side are pretty solid. However I haven't seen them on the forums yet just trying to reach out to our Skeram counter parts to see if horde side is alive for 39s or you guys are planning on leaving with the server dying?
Rommel 39 Ret pally, Guild lead of Flags For The Führer. AKA The Long Arm Of The Law #desertfox

A buddy and I are finishing up our toons. I am not on much but should be more soon. Also, I am not sure of other twinks on the server. Cheers

There are several of us finishing up toons in <Juiced> It's a 39/49 guild. I have a 39 healbot priest named Maltris who is just missing his WSG cloak and a 38 huntard named Awwimsorry who is leveling to 39 through turn ins.

Last edited:
Hit me up in game for a ginvite if you're horde side. I'm normally on either Maltris or Kathil.

There are several of us finishing up toons in <Juiced> It's a 39/49 guild. I have a 39 healbot priest named Maltris who is just missing his WSG cloak and a 38 huntard named Awwimsorry who is leveling to 39 through turn ins.
Same Juiced 49 guild that was on vindication battleground in vanilla/tbc?

Not the same Juiced guild, though I did run a horde 39 twink guild in vanilla/tbc.

And yes, we have 49s on Skeram.

Users who are viewing this thread