Site Idea

Flaxy

Legend
[Idea 1] An a price checking tool right here on the forums.

This would take a very long time if each twink bracket was looking to be benefited by this tool, but maybe It could work.

Just go to a search bar, type in any item you want to see a common price for, say shadow fang, 20-30k would pop up.

This could also bring traffic to the site. You may have some people come to the site strictly to look through the item price database and nothing more.

[Idea 2] An easier way for selling items on this site.

Same searching method, but instead, they just type in the item they're looking to buy, and people who are selling said items name pops up with the sellers pricing.

It could be a better alternative instead of scrolling through every "Selling rare twink items!" hoping someone is selling what you're looking for.

Spiffy ideas, would the sellers be found on some realm scanner? Or would the sellers have to post on thus website so that it will be put into the data base here?

Spiffy ideas, would the sellers be found on some realm scanner? Or would the sellers have to post on thus website so that it will be put into the data base here?

Possibly both? In my mind i was thinking they could just make simple posts here.

[Create new market post -> What are you selling -> How much are you selling for? -> Post made] Easy as that. Then whoevers buying can freely contact whoever is sellling or leave a response on their post.

It may not be ideal for items like Shadowfangs which just sell commonly, but the rarer items.

Possibly both? In my mind i was thinking they could just make simple posts here.

[Create new market post -> What are you selling -> How much are you selling for? -> Post made] Easy as that. Then whoevers buying can freely contact whoever is sellling or leave a response on their post.

It may not be ideal for items like Shadowfangs which just sell commonly, but the rarer items.

I'll be straight with you, you might get 5 or so people that will do that but in reality no body will post what they are selling and how much for. Given there was a way to create a website or whatnot to scan every realms AH to see current prices, cheapest to most expensive. Jazz like that would be reasonable. But people posting is meh.

I'll be straight with you, you might get 5 or so people that will do that but in reality no body will post what they are selling and how much for. Given there was a way to create a website or whatnot to scan every realms AH to see current prices, cheapest to most expensive. Jazz like that would be reasonable. But people posting is meh.

They usually make posts to sell stuff anyways, atleast on TI and may get a lot more customers because of said tool.

If im looking for a gloom, it'd be a lot easier to see a post just about a gloom instead of "selling many rare twink items" and looking through multiple posts like that just to see none are selling one.

I have many sites i go to just for information/tools without being part of the community, this could be that to some people.

[Idea 1] An a price checking tool right here on the forums.

This would take a very long time if each tink bracket was looking to be benefited by this tool, but maybe It could work.

Just go to a search bar, type in any item you want to see a common price for, say shadow fang, 20-30k would pop up.

This could also bring traffic to the site. You may have some people come to the site strictly to look through the item price database and nothing more.

[Idea 2] An easier way for selling items on this site.

Same searching method, but instead, they just type in the item they're looking to buy, and people who are selling said items name pops up with the sellers pricing.

It could be a better alternative instead of scrolling through every "Selling rare tink items!" hoping someone is selling what you're looking for.

That would only be useful for IRL money trades. With most twink items being <100k, it is not even worth it to pay $$ unless it is GF'd. With the small amount of those trades going on, it is definitely not worth the time to develop a secondary system imo.

If you are looking for the price of twink items, it is heavily realm dependent, so sites like tradeskillmaster.com are great to use as it shows the average realm price, region price, etc.

That would only be useful for IRL money trades. With most tink items being <100k, it is not even worth it to pay $$ unless it is GF'd. With the small amount of those trades going on, it is definitely not worth the time to develop a secondary system imo.

If you are looking for the price of tink items, it is heavily realm dependent, so sites like tradeskillmaster.com are great to use as it shows the average realm price, region price, etc.

here is a gyazo of a selling method for a different game (Runescape) very simple if you're interested.. https://gyazo.com/4e5376450236a5bbe9c634457bf2d5b8

Users who are viewing this thread