Site Feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CIHC

That One OG
Rule Zero) People cannot ban evade even using proxies, tor or other IPs. You will be found. You will be punished. IP ban will be established.

That is it. This is coming from a previous Moderator. I am not backseat doin' shit with this topic. People get upset, they are probably evading or salty.

Last edited:
And your point is?

Rule Zero) People cannot ban evade even using proxies, tor or other IPs. You will be found. You will be punished. IP ban will be established.

That is it. This is coming from a previous Moderator. I am not backseat doin' shit with this topic. People get upset, they are probably evading or salty.

Hot

And your point is?

oof. You really like me don't ya' doll face?

I didn't see that rule in the list is all. Thus why I made this thread. I'd throw out some insults or troll but I'm not in the mood honestly and quite frankly its freaking 7 am EST and I don't drink until about 2 pm. So let me do this.

IN SOOOOOOOONG!

♫ people like to ban evade
because people don't wanna fade
they think they are above the law
it makes me want to hit them in the jaw
wish I was moderator but I already was told no
this isn't against the staff, but apparently you all are on overflow
let me log onto my prot warrior and case ignore pain
cause if I got banned it would surely be a shame
Drayner never tolerated them at all
so I just say ban them all
Then again we were ran by a group that sold accounts
but to be fair I'm not at fault I do not exactly recount~
I've been on this site for too long
Perhaps I should freaking weak a thong ♫

that was sarcasm btw. enjoy it I feel like weird al the satire artist. Love this site. Love the staff, why else do you think I have 11+ years under my belt? <3

Last edited:
(v) Do not Ban Evade. Note that this also includes Reply Bans. We're pretty tolerant here so general multiaccounting isn't verboten because we're on the internet here. However, we will catch your Ban Evasion, and it'll only exacerbate your troubles. Just don't do it.

well crap. Guess I should of double checked that thread then. Sorry @Selaya

Please lock this now I feel like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread