EU+US Sinister Scimitar

Hey so I've been trying to get this thingy for a few hours now. What's the respawn time on it? Any tips for getting it faster?
You ought to link the weapon in your message to help get quicker replies

Hey so I've been trying to get this thingy for a few hours now. What's the respawn time on it? Any tips for getting it faster?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=29583/sinister-scimitar

You're not gonna be able to do anything to speed up the item respawn timer. Wowhead comments on the NPC that sells it would indicate that the sword has an abnormally long respawn time. Just que up netflix and check back with her every fine minutes or so.

I don't believe its good. I have it on prot warrior and its a DPS loss. Its one of those items like brushwood blade, which should be good because of its speed but isn't. But try and get and test. Currently the epic axe from the movie promotion is the best MH. Followed by item lvl 28 sword.
well if only I was able to get the axe:) looking through available options

p.s after 2 hours of waiting got the sword

I tried the sword out for a bit, a while ago. About the same results as I had with Brushwood, if I recall.

I have Scimitar and Brushwood Blade, tried on my monk and others. No great shakes either of them. By rights the speed should do it but the ilvl kills them. (Blizz cryptic templates that they don't want us to know)

Better off with the BiS or strongbox weps.

Maybe for the MH use them, but for OH on my monk I use the BiS or 28 wep. Main thing is test them on any particular toon see what works best since your ilvls may be different.

Meanwhile, Jagged Wing Slasher is OP as can be.

As far as monk goes, weapon speed doesn't see to change anything. Havent done a thorough test but it least its the case for me when using 2.5 fist weapon, 2.6 heirlooms. Which make sense since they fight barehand

Just remember that if the changes from 7.3 PTR hold up than all one handed weapons (excluding daggers) will be 2.60 speed.

Users who are viewing this thread