<Since Day> new 70 Horde guild - Stormscale

Remique

Legend
SINCE DAY - STORMSCALE - LEVEL70 TWINKING GUILD - HORDE

<Since Day> is a brand new guild opened by myself and headed by a few good friends of mine who have been around the thinking scene for a while. As the horde side of the bracket has seen low activity i think its time to change that and Since Day has been created with furthering the 70 bracket in mind. This guild is apart of the new movement in the bracket 'Open70' - More information about this can be found here: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f28/open70-funding-level-70-twinks-70534/

What will Since Day bring:

Activity - I am online a lot and only play my 70 twinks and am aiming to get this guild up and running with a lot of active twinks with similar goals in mind.
PvE - We will be raiding twice a week with only 70 characters. The raids we do will depend on how many people attending etc.
World PvP - I would like to host events where we prowl Northrend preying on the weak. With ideas to set up 'Run Ins' with other guilds as a possibility.
BGs - When the guild takes off (which it will, I'm determined) this will make battlegrounds pop again.

As well as a great community to be apart of!

If you want to join the guild or start a new twink over on Stormscale don't hesitate to message me ingame/on forums - My battletag can be found in my signature. Help will be given to new twinks which join.

~Remique <Since Day>

Last edited by a moderator:
<Since Day> Kara Run level 70 only!
So today we managed to actually run a raid with only guildies! We started with 12 people, only 2 from other servers but a few mysteriously DCed through the run. Anyway it was a great turn out & we are running Mag/Gruul's lair later tonight. Looks like horde is picking up

Anyone who wants to level a new twink on Stormscale horde make yourself known! i can help you level/fund you to a certain extent.

6hZcyeB.png

We now have over 100 GUILD MEMBERS! Last night there were 16 people online, 12 being level 70s. and thanks to this guild (as well as a couple of horde on other servers, we made 3/4 bgs pop last night)

message me ingame or on here for more info (more likely to respond faster ingame)

Are there any reqs for joining?. cuz im levling a undead rouge that im planning on twinking at 70. would love to join the guild :). Leisdeis-stormscale

Are there any reqs for joining?. cuz im levling a undead rouge that im planning on twinking at 70. would love to join the guild :). Leisdeis-stormscale
guild is inactive, there's another guild on SS instead. ''Agents of SNUS'' or something.

Users who are viewing this thread